It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 15

"FUCK!"

I kept running.

I looked behind me and I saw that they still followed me.

I ran across parks and streets to get rid of them. I saw a sign of a train station nearby. I ran faster losing them as I got in the crowd of people. I got closer to the station and I saw that they had gotten off their white van. I went into the train station and sat down on a seat.

They barely ran inside the station as the train left. The three of them cussed and threw their hats on the ground. I looked away as the train moved faster.

"Um excuse me miss, do you mind telling me where we are headed to and what time it is?" I asked a lady that sat across from me.

"It is six thirty in the morning and we are heading to New Jersey. How can you not know where we are going and still get on this train?" she politely asked back.

"Well umm... it's a long story." I shyly said.

"I understand. I just left a horrible life behind." She quietly said. "Are you?

I looked down at my hands. "No." I said.

But I want too. Maybe that's what I need.

"Oh." She said.

I got to Jersey and I looked at the times. The next train to go to Scranton was in an hour. I looked around and saw the exit.

I went to eat breakfast at some little cute place. I looked over at the guitar clock they had up on the wall. I realized the guys would be sleeping still but Angelo would be awake right now.

What if he realized I was gone and told everyone to get up? What if they were all searching for me now? I'm such a dumbass for leaving my phone at home. I really am.

"Thank you." I said as I gave the waitress the money.

"No problem sweetheart."

You might be thinking: How the fuck does she have money and not her phone?!

Well, I found the money in my pocket. It only had thirty bucks.

I looked back at the clock and realized it was ten forty-five. The bus leaves in ten minutes.

I ran across the street and down some memorable ones. I got to the station and sneaked on. I slept the whole way until the train came to its stop.

I got out and walked out the station.

As I walked home I saw the familiar van.

I became scared and ran for my life.

As I reached my street I saw Ricky outside smoking looking worried, Angelo pacing on the lawn and Balz looking at my direction. I saw him yell things to the two men and pointed at me.

I was about to give up but I kept pushing myself to run faster.

Everyone inside heard Balz screaming so they ran outside to see me.

The van stopped and the three men ran out.

I was at the verge of crying by the time Ricky ran towards me. Ben and Chris ran faster and attacked my stalkers.

I ran into Ricky's arms and held on to him. Some of the guys stayed with me and some went to help the others.

"Are you okay?" Ricky asked looking at me.

I nodded. "Yes. They followed me in the morning too."

"Why didn't you go back to the house? What time did you leave? Where did you go? How long did this last?" he asked carrying me to the house.