It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 14

I know it's been a long time! JUST BE HAPPY I GOT INTERNET BACK ON MY LAPTOP TO UPDATE!

-KellyKlash

"Hunter?"

"Huuuuunter open the door please." Chris said sweetly.

"Please go away Chris. I want to be alone." I said curled up.

"I want you to meet someone. Please? You can talk to her and whatever you girls do while Kyra is off." he whispered.

Kyra has left for collage 3 weeks ago, I haven't spoken to Ricky or anyone at all, and I was locked in room.... Once again like last time.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face. I changed my clothes and opened the room door.

I expected Chris there waiting.

But the hall was empty.

I carefully walked down the stairs and towards the filled room of whispering.

"She's been up there for almost a month! She did this last time!" hissed Danny.

"We need a plan." sad Sam shaking his head in his hands.

"This is your entire fault Ricky." hissed Angelo.

"How!?" Ricky hissed loudly back.

"You know the hell she's barely got over and you add to it."

"Just shut up Angelo." Ricky said.

I quickly walked in and tapped on Chris's shoulder. He turned around along With the other guys that weren't facing me. They gave me a smile as their eyes lit up. I gave a little on back.

I leaned a little down and whispered in Chris's ear.

"Hey, um... I want to take up on your offer." I said.

I saw how his eyes smiled. He got up and brought a petite girl up with him. He wrapped an arm around her waist.

She had dark brown hair, a lip ring, blue eyes, pale soft looking skin and her style wasn't like Chris's.

She was pretty.

"This is Keenth." He said with a bright smile.

"Hello, I'm-"

"Hunter. I've heard a lot 'bout you." She said.

Whoa she was British. I gave a smile and took my hand out for her to shake.

She grabbed it and pulled me in for a huge hug.

"Um... Heh she's a hugger." Said Chris's scratching the back of his neck.

I hugged her back a little avoiding breaking her. She looked so fragile like a china doll.

"I can tell." I lightly said.

I walked out the room sighing and went to the kitchen. I heard them whisper again.

"I don't think she likes Me." said Keenth.

"She does, she's just going through a rough time." Ricky said.

"Yeah, by something that you said." Angelo murmured.

Ricky snapped his head towards him and glared. His fists were clenched.

"Look parente, fuck off okay? I'm trying my best to get her back. I just don't know what happens to me at moments when I'm... Feeling things. So keep those comments to yourself or I'll shove them up your ass." Ricky threatened him.

"Whatever man, I'm going to talk to her." said Ange.

I resumed doing whatever I was doing until he came in. We just stood there looking at each other for a while.

Tears threatened to escape as he opened his arms for me to run it.

I dropped the bread that was in my hands and ran towards Angelo. He hugged me back tightly rubbing my back to comfort me.

"Shhh.., it's all going to work out okay?"

"But-"

"No buts, I have a feeling that it's going to be over soon." He said.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

The guys walked in and I looked at Keenth. I smiled at her as she had her arm around Chris's arm standing behind him. She looked sad as she stared at the floor. She looked up slowly and saw me smile at her and she stood a little away from Chris returning it.

Ricky's P.O.V

"Look, she's smiling." Whispered Balz pointing at Hunter.

I looked over at her and she smiled at Keenth.

Taking a look at her tired eyes I saw depression, sadness, and pain.

I sighed softly at myself looking at the floor.

I did this.

Not all of it but part of it.

But I will fix this.

Not by running away.

But, by facing it.