It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 7

SO SORRY! I haven't found the time to update. Forgive me?

It has been 3 weeks since me and Ricky had the talk. 3 weeks of me not leaving this room. 3 weeks of staying in bed and not talking. 3 weeks with this heartbreak on my sleeve.

I wanted to be forgotten to be honest.

I hated myself.

I hate this room.

I hate who I am.

I hate this pain.

I have everything.

I hate my life.

The list goes on and on; on and on.

Wouldn't it be easy if we all just... Never remember certain things. Just to not feel like shit?

Because that's what I would want.

Life would be much easier.

The sheets were tangled around my legs. My shirt went half way up showing my stomach. My right hand lay on my stomach while the left one was under my head.

I turned slightly and stared at the red numbers. 12:34. I stared at it; Waiting for it to change.

The door creaked open and Kyra strolled in with a nervous looks upon her pretty face.

Come to think of it.

I was jealous.

She was gorgeous. She didn't like me saying that. She didn't think of herself like that.

She'd only tell me those compliments I would say to her back.

I never had an image like her.

She was perfection.

"Hey Hun-bun" she said giving me a little smile.

"Hey KitKitKittenKyra" I said back trying to giver at least a small smile.

But no facial expression changed.

"Um... I Made up with Oliver" she smiled.

"Yay, you guys should go out and celebrate" I said looking towards the window.

I heard her sigh and sit on the edge of my bed.

"Hunts, you need to go out. Have some fun. Forget about everything and let everything out. Staying in this room isn't helping either." she laid her warm hands on my cold, pale, and now certainly hairy shins of my legs.

"I like this room" I said quietly moving my hand that was under my head to the side of my body.

"Please hunter, everyone is worried sick." she said. I could feel her pleading stares at the back of my body.

I shifted still facing the window.

"I'm perfectly fine here. This room is me"

"Yeah, lonely, cluttered, dark, and not to mention kind of smelly." She said adding a chuckle.

I knew she was trying to somewhat get a smile out of me; or a different expression than my plain stare.

But I didn't budge.

I just wanted to be left alone and rot.

Kyra's P.O.V

"Just please, don't let me be alone too Hunter." I got up and started to walk away. But I turned around one last time.

I looked at her laying there. The only thing moving was her stomach. She didn't even blink.

I looked to where she had been staring this whole time.