It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 17

My body feels heavy, my head feels like its hanging, my eyes burn and everything is a transparent red color. I hear the beeps of a machine and nothing else. I move my eye balls but I only see more transparent red. Like a white bright light was shining on me.

I realize that I'm in a hospital room.

I can't move my body. It's as if I have become paralyzed. I can't freak out. I can't do anything. Oh sweet mother of god please tell me what's going on.

Can I move my fingers? Can I open my eyes? Can I do anything to save myself from seeing this red transparent view from my eye lids?

This isn't the end I know that much. If it was then I wouldn't be here talking in my head. That means I'm still alive!

I hear footsteps. Heavy boots with chains probably on it. I can hear them make noise as is someone was stomping. I feel energy next to me on the right. The bond of energy is strong. Like it's something that I need. It feels like it's pulling me towards it.

I feel I hand grab mine. The energy became stronger. I needed this thing, or person. Whatever it is I need it.

I feel it go away and all I want is for it to come back. I hear a door close and my eyes shoot open. I squint and hiss as the bright light buns my eyes. I sit up a little and rub my watery eyes. Once I'm okay I look around.

There's jackets, food wrappers, trash, paper with things written on them, a phone charging and some clothes and shoes all over the room. My eyes lazily looked at the turned on TV. The volume was off but I could still hear the buzz of the monitor.

I drag my legs to the edge of the bed and try to get up. I fell on to the floor and groaned. I lift my upper body up and slid to the chair that was next to the hospital bed. Once I got balance I took the first step and stood still to avoid falling again.

I realized that I was hooked to a heart monitor and there was a needle in my vein in the top of my hand. I turned off the heart monitor machine and closed my eyes tight as I carefully took out the needle. I didn't want to pop my vein. I placed the needle on the railing of the bed and looked down at my feet.

"Right, left, right, left you can do this Hunter." I said to myself. I step again and I looked up to find myself by the room's door.

I turned the handle and made sure it was open. As I made sure I could walk I walked back to the bed and grabbed a warm blanket wrapping it around me. I walked back to the door and walked out my room. I saw some people, or patients wearing the same thing as me.

They all walked around the hall way looking away from each other. Like they were trying to not look at each other. I shook my head and walked to the corner of the hall way were there was a sign that said: CAFETERIA THIS WAYà

I made my way towards that direction as my stomach made a weird noise. I placed a hand on my stomach and went towards the big hospital cafeteria. I saw McDonalds, Taco Bell, and a small place that had no name.

I passed people and got in line at Taco Bell. I ordered and received my food. I then sat on a lonely booth. As I looked down to get my green salsa to put on my chicken quesadilla I saw a carvings on the table.

"I'M NOT USELESS." "I'M WORTH MY PARENT'S TIME." "I WILL MAKE IT IN THE WORLD." "I'M SKINNEY ENOUGH TO EAT WHATEVER I WANT."

I kept reading them. I moved my try over to the side. I saw an open space next to one. I looked around to look for something that was strong enough to carve. I broke my plastic fork and started at it. I looked at it as I finished. I took a bite of my food.

"I WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN."

"Uhh-hum."

I looked up to the person that cleared their throat. A nurse took in front of me looking kind of pissed. I whipped my mouth and gathered my barely touched food. "Yes ma'am?" I asked her.