It's Just For Fun -Ricky Horror- 12

I got the idea from The Misfits Night Of The Living dead for some odd reason.... Enjoy :]

Song on the side... If I can load it...

As a horizon view follows me, I walk past through the green soft grass.

I see a shadow as the sunlight blurs my vision.

But I don't know where it comes from.

I was here alone.

It starts walking towards me and I start to slowly move my right foot back.

He starts to walk faster and I turn around run.

I notice that I was in a building. I look at an exit sign and then the shadow as it follows me. I look back to the exit. But I realize...

I lost my way out.

The exit was gone.

I start running to no specific place.

I don't know where I'm stepping as I hear cracks and feel hard round surfaces.

I look down and see decade skeletons.

I scream and turn to run the other way.

I become trapped and I see the shadow.

It reaches out for me. At this point I don't know what to do.

So I reach for it. It kept me company for some reason. I was confused at all of this.

I look around the room as I see that it's all full with mirrors.

But I can't see my reflection. Only the shadow.

It's like I didn't exists.

As I try to speak the shadow tells me to Be quiet.

I knew this was a dream. I tried screaming but the shadow kept telling me to be quiet.

Suddenly we're at the field. The shadow tells me to listen to the wind.

But all I here are my dreams screaming.

I close my eyes tight and picture everyone around my body.

Was I dead?

Was I living in a dream dreaming of the reality? Was I in reality dreaming?

Confusing I know.

I heard the guy's voices telling me to wake up.

I yelled that I am.

Nothing happens as I pinch my arm. I open my eyes and scream once again. The shadow repeats for me to be quiet. But I just kept yelling.

I wanted this to end.

I feel the ground shaking and the skeletons appearing. But with skins and features this time.

"WAKE ME UP!" I scream to the guys.

But nothing happens. I only hear there faint voices trying to talk to me.

The now corpses start walking to me. I try to run but the shadow holds me in place.

"WAKE ME UP! WAKE ME UP FROM EVERYTHING I SEE!" I yelled sobbing trying to get out of the shadows grasp.

The sky darkens, lightning strikes, everything disappears, and I see a waves in every direction.

As they all collapse on me I sit up quickly. I gasp from air and cough up water. I move wet hair from my face and look down at my soaked clothes.

"Are you okay!? You... We.... You were yelling to wake up and we tried to! Why didn't you wake up!?!" Andy yelled.

I flinched. "I tried to. But it was like.... Like if I was trapped in a dream that became reality... And... I's just hard to explain." I finally sighed.

I saw Chris and Balz with buckets of water. Ricky came into the room with towels.

"Why did you guys throw water at me?" I asked.

I touched my soaked clothes. "We tried everything and nothing worked. So we got water." said Dominic who sat on the edge of the bed.

I glared at him.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have someone to be with? Or did she hung up on you? Did she cancel something?" I spat.

"Look, Hunt-" I cut him off.

"No you look, get your shit and get the fuck out. Shove those sorry apologies to that whore. I don't want anything to do with you. Understand?" I told him.

He stared at his hands as he played with his fingers. I watched him as everyone watched us.

"I don't have your precious fucking time. Now get." I snapped.

I didn't care if I was a bitch. Who wouldn't be at this point? I mean, c'mon look back at everything that has happened.

I was bound to break at some point.

"I just came to-"

"Does it look like a give a rats poop?! Get out!" I yelled.

"I hope you don't have any of those nightmares Hunter. I really hope you don't." he softly said getting up and leaving.

Now I felt like I need to receive the award for the most cold hearted bitch. I didn't want this. I didn't want to be like this person I am.

A monster.

I looked back at the guys. "Thanks.... I guess." I softly spoke.

"You okay?" Andy asked again.

"Y-yeah I just need to do something today." I responded.

"Which is?" asked Chris.

I got up and got new clothes. I took off the sheets from the bed and handed them to Danny.

"I'm going to look for Kyra."