Q and A (The Other Way Around)

So, I'm FINALY doing those bonus chapters! It's about time, right?

It's from a special POV, but as a community, I'd love your input, suggest ideas here, and my PM is always open for you guys.

How many do you want, and what about? Riding the writing wave, so get to my ASAP.

Also, what do you guys think of new formatting?

To make things clear, I WILL NOT be removing Misplaced from Wattpad, and have no intentions to do so in the future with any payment. However, would any of you be interested in an audio book, or a paperback version which will be bigger, better, and have all the bells and whistles? I'm aware audio books can be a fantastic way of reading on the go, and having the book with you forever. This will probably be through audible if the feedback was positive enough!

I'm on the search for a new COMMERCIAL cover - with the author name Nicola Jane, so if you, or anyone you know  wants the chance, let me know, tag a friend, and we'll have a chat and come to an agreement.

I'm also on the hunt for a banner to use on here for my social media details. Now that Wattpad has removed the forums, I feel I've lost touch with so many readers and fellow writers.

Instagram: Nikki_Hulland

Facebook: Nikki Hulland

Twitter: Nikki_Hulland

Let's chat!

I love you, all my readers, silent, voters, commenters, shouters, followers, I love you.

Please share your opinions, and give this chapter a vote so I can gauge feedback and interaction.