Truth or Dare - 9

"Dare!" Rocket exclaimed. "I'm no chicken!" 

Natasha laughed and leaned closer to Gamora. "I mean, he kind of looks like one," she commented, causing Gamora to laugh. 

"I can hear you," Rocket said, raising both his......eyebrows.....?????

"Anyway," Clint said, shooting a playful glare at Natasha and Gamora. "Destroy those windows," he said, pointing to the windows, keeping them enclosed in the penthouse of the tower.

Rocket nodded and started firing, yelling as he did so. Glass shattered everywhere. 

Once he was done, Tony was livid. Everyone started laughing. Rocket spun the bottle, but he needed some help so Clint did it too. 

The bottle spun around. It stopped suddenly, pointing at Tony who rolled his eyes. 

"Truth or-" Rocket started to ask but Tony interrupted. "Dare." Rocket frowned (at least, he did the raccoon version of frowning) but shook his head. "I give up. You go, Barty." 

"Bart-on," Clint corrected. He turned to Tony. "Hack into SHIELD and let us watch what's going on right now." 

Tony nodded and typed some things into his phone. He brought up a video onto the TV around them. 

--- (Below is video - Agents of SHIELD spoilers, I think???)

There were six people - three girls and three boys. 

Five of them were downstairs, and one - a girl - was up high. They had their weapons out. 

Tony zoomed in, and they saw someone they recognized as...Coulson?! Everyone stared in shock. Except the guardians, who had no idea what was going on. 

"This is great," a man with black hair and a matching beard commented. "The whole team is back together!" 

No one said anything, just stared at the man with anger. 
-
"My actions destroyed this," the man said. "I mean, for a while, we were a good team!" 

--- (Video over - Meme is at the very bottom)

Everyone stared. "Coulson's alive?" Natasha asked. 

No one said anything. "So, that's great," Tony said, looking shocked. "Um, who and what is this Coulson?" Quill asked. 

"What do you mean by what?" Steve asked, wrinkling his nose. 

"I mean, at first I thought he was a pet that you thought had died," Quill mumbled, trailing off after Gamora slapped him. 

Drax burst out laughing, soon joined by Mantis. 

"Are you guys okay?" Bruce asked, twiddling his thumbs. "Like...mentally?" 

"Oh, they're not," Quill said, pointing at Drax and Mantis who didn't look the least bit offended. "But, we are," he said, pointing to Gamora, Rocket and himself. 

"What about the tree?" Thor and Loki asked simultaneously. "He's an idiot," Rocket said. 

"So, not okay," Bruce said, answering his previous question. Tony chuckled and spun the bottle, and it landed on Rocket. 

"Dare," Rocket answered before Tony could even ask. 

"Let us call you anything - a raccoon, monkey, panda, whatever for the rest of the day," Tony said, smirking. Rocket glared at Tony. He growled and Tony backed away, before laughing. 

The guardians shot him pitiful looks as Rocket spun the bottle...

So, not my best chapter. Quite a crappy one in fact. And an even crappier ending. Sorry about that. 

I promise the next ones will be much better but I just wanted to get Chapter 9 done and dusted so I could move on to my next one!

If you have any ideas or requests, tell me here -->

...or tell me however you want!

Peace Out Peeps ✌

Daughter of Athena