Truth or Dare - 4

The bottle landed on...Wanda.

"Truth or Dare?" Rhodey asked, leaning back in his chair, casually. "Truth," Wanda answered, looking wary of what was about to come. She had a reason to be. 

"I feel like I've made a mistake," Wanda said. "At least you haven't chosen dare," Natasha reassured her. "Yeah," Tony agreed. "You guys are evil!" Steve elbowed Tony in the ribs with such force that the billionaire fell off. Again. 

Rhodey sighed. "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in battle?" Wanda's cheeks flushed pink. "Well, uh...it was in the battle against Ultron and I needed to fly so I did so then...I um..." she bit her lip. "Hit my head on a tree branch, almost knocking myself out." 

Everyone burst out laughing, Wanda included. She didn't lean over to spin the bottle and used her powers to spin the bottle. "Show off," Tony muttered playfully.

"And you're not?" Wanda questioned. 

Everyone laughed.  

The bottle slowed to a stop at...Natasha. "Truth or dare?" Wanda asked. "Dare," Natasha answered, immediately regretting it as she said so. "Jump off Stark Tower," Wanda ordered. "Umm...what?" Natasha answered. "Jump off the building," Wanda said. "I'll die!" she protested. "Stark will catch you!" Wanda replied. 

"I don't trust Stark to catch me," Natasha said. 

"Neither would I," Tony said. "See?" Natasha asked, gesturing to Tony. 

"I will catch you, Widow of Black," Thor announced. 

"I don't trust you either," Natasha said in a small voice. 

Nethertheless, everyone went upstairs to the roof and watched as Natasha leaped off the tower, plummeting towards the ground. "I'll get her!" Thor yelled and flew down...

Sorry for the short chapter (just a filler). I needed to say something loud and clear...

Okay...what?!

So, not even a week since I first published this three chapter book (now four, but anyways...) and I have 122 reads and 6 votes ALREADY!! I am beyond shocked and grateful and I just wanted to say thank you for reading because this really means a lot to me. 

Just got a question. For the truths and dares - should I do more romance stuff or funny, embarrassing stuff? IDK and I NEED so help so please reply and tell me!

Thanks for everything - 

Daughter of Athena!