Truth or Dare - 3

Watching the bottle spin only seemed to make the tension in the room rise. 

When it finally slowed down, it was pointed at none other than genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, dad (wait, what?!), Tony Stark. 

"I'm never one to shrink from an honest challenge," he announced to the room. He frowned. "Dare," he said. Clint frowned too, looking utterly confused. 

"Don't know what to do, Barton?" he teased. "Go sit on Steve's lap for the rest of the game," Clint said. "Excuse me?" Tony asked, looking utterly confused. "Sit on his lap," Clint said. Natasha nodded. "Yeah, it's really not that hard to understand," she said. Scowling, Tony stood up and...sat on Steve's lap. 

It was really awkward. Just as Tony was about to spin the bottle when Bruce put his hand up. "Wait. We need to invite some people over. They need to see this." About ten minutes later, Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Rhodey, and Scott came over, joining the circle. 

"Tony, may I ask why you are sitting on Steve's lap?" Rhodey asked, looking amused at Tony's discomfort. "No," Tony answered. "It was a dare," Clint said. Rhodey smirked and patted Tony on the back with a laugh. "First you take away my lab privileges and now my dignity. I hate you guys so much," Tony said, glaring at everyone. 

"Whose turn is it?" Wanda asked, looking amused. Tony raised a hand and spun the bottle. 

It started spinning, and the tension in the room rose higher, yet again. While it spun, Clint snapped a photo of Tony sitting on Steve's lap, and Tony turned on his phone, obviously doing something that would delete the photo from Clint's phone. 

The bottle landed on Bucky. 

Tony smiled evilly. "Truth or dare, Barnes?" he asked, voice cold. "Dare," Bucky answered. "Annoy Loki until he stabs you," Tony said, causing Steve to slap him on the arm. Hard. 

Bucky frowned. "Wha-," he asked. 

"Too late," Loki said, pulling out a knife and stabbing the soldier. 

Bucky yelled. "Damn you, Stark," he spat as Bruce wrapped a bandage around Bucky's arm (not the metal one). 

Rhodey, Tony and Clint were snickering at the dare. "Are you okay, Buck?" Steve asked, standing up, causing Tony to fall to the ground, resulting in everyone in the room (minus Tony, of course) to burst out laughing. "Could've warned me, Capsicle," he said with a groan, rubbing his back. 

"I'm fine," Bucky replied. Steve nodded and sat back on the armchair. "Do I have to-" Tony started to say. 

"Yes," Clint said, grinning. Tony got back on Steve's lap, muttering stuff about how stupid and annoying Clint was. 

Bucky gripped the bottle perhaps a little too hard because it exploded, sending glass everywhere. Natasha stood up and walked away. She came back with an empty bottle and placed it on the table. "Do me a favour and don't use your metal arm," she said with a smile. Bucky nodded and did as she was told.

The bottle eventually landed on Bruce. Again. "Truth or Dare?" Bucky asked Bruce who answered with, "Truth." 

"Have you ever kissed Natasha?" Bucky asked. Nat's eyes widened and so did Bruce's. "You know," Tony commented. "For a bunch of heroes some of us are pretty evil." 

Steve slapped Tony's arm and Tony slapped him back. "Would you guys stop it, please?" Loki asked. "You really do argue like a married old couple." 

Tony and Steve froze. Clint, Sam and Bucky started laughing. "Anyway, Nat," Clint said. "Have you ever kissed Bruce?" Nat frowned. "I thought the question was for Bruce!" she exclaimed. "Fine," Clint huffed. "Bruce, have you ever kissed Nat?" 

Bruce nodded. "More like Nat kissed me but anyways..." He trailed off, and Clint narrowed his eyes at Bruce. "Am I sensing a little jealousy?" Tony teased between laughs. "I never said I was jealous," Clint said, face red. "Yeah, but you look it," Thor remarked. Tony burst out laughing and seemingly fell on the floor. 

Turns out it was not seemingly because he groaned, yet again. 

"Why did you shove me?" Tony groaned, the question directed for Steve. "I didn't shove you, you fell!" Steve protested. Tony huffed and sat back on Steve's lap. "Bruce!" Clint exclaimed, a little too overenthusiastically. "Spin!" 

Bruce did so, and the bottle whirled around the table. Soon, it slowed down and landed on Rhodey. "Truth or Dare?" Bruce questioned. 

"Dare," Rhodey answered. "Can't be that bad, right?" 

Tony shook his head. "You made a very bad mistake, bud," he said, laughing. Rhodey paled and gulped. Bruce smiled. "No flying the War Machine suit for two weeks," he said. Rhodey frowned. "What if the Government asks me to, though?" he asked. "Say it's under maintenance," Sam supplied. 

Rhodey scowled. "At least I'm not as obsessed with it as Tony," Rhodey said. "Says the man who wore the helmet to Halloween," Tony snapped back jokily. "You wore the whole, actual suit!" Rhodey exclaimed. "You freaked out some kids when you threated them when they didn't give you candy!" 

"You guys are both so childish," Nat muttered, deserving a laugh from Wanda. Rhodey spun the bottle, and it landed on...

Hi everyone! 

Third chapter of this story and fourth day of it being posted and I have 57 reads and 2 votes so I'm really happy right now! I just wanted to say thanks to Shizik205  and the_name_game for voting! You guys are great and I am really thankful!

You guys are all great,

Daughter of Athena