Teddy's parents

Later that morning Sirius's P.O.V
Me and Remus where sitting in the kitchen table talking about Teddy and how we should tell people we are together. We eventually decided that we would tell them at dinner.

Time skip to dinner
We were all sitting in the kitchen eating dinner. Me and Remus decided to wait till the end of dinner to tell them.

No one's P.O.V
Everyone was quietly talking about nothing much when Lily's mirror rang. She answered it and Draco from the other side said "hi Lils we just wanted to make sure you were all ok and to talk with Jamie, the twins and louis. Lily passed the mirror to James and the four of them left the room looking nervous.

Time skip to after the call they are all still in the kitchen
The four of them entered the room grumbling when James loudly said rolling his eyes "I don't get why they're saying how bad this is for Teddy I mean he gets to meet his parents!"

Teddy's hair went light blue then scarlett as his emotions changed He then suddenly turned round to face James and yelled "YOU WHAT!" James tried to back away but hit a wall. He started to say "noth..." but Teddy interrupted him "YOU DON'T THINK I WANT TO MEET MY PARENTS OF COURSE I DO!" James stuttered and tried to speak but Teddy continued "I HAVE WANTED TO MEET THEM SINCE BEFORE I CAN REMEMBER BUT NOT WHEN I'M 15 AND TO MAKE IT WORST I HAVE TO SIT HERE AND LET THEM DIE AGAIN AND I CAN DO NOTHING!" he paused to take a breath but before James could speak Teddy continued "I HAVE DREAMED OF MEETING THEM MY WHOLE LIFE BUT YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU HAVE BOTH YOUR PARENTS THEY'RE BOTH ALIVE AND SURE DRACO MAY SHOUT AND HARRY MAY SAY HE'S DISAPPOINTED BUT YOU KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN THEY LOVE YOU AND THEY'RE PROUD OF YOU! THEY TELL YOU THAT EVERY DAY!" Teddy at this point had tears streaming down his face, his hair flashing through the rainbow. James had gone pale looking terrified as Teddy never shouted. James finally managed to start "I'm s-s-sor.." Teddy cut him off "DON'T EVEN BOTHER SAYING SORRY YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING STUPID THINGS AND THINK SORRY IS GOING TO FIX IT BECAUSE SORRY ISN'T GOING TO CUT IT THIS TIME!" he paused then continued pointing to Remus "BECAUSE I NEVER HAD MY PAPA TO WAVE ME OFF AT THE PLATFORM" then pointing to Sirius "I NEVER HAD MY DAD TO HEAR MY FIRST WORDS IT WAS YOUR PARENTS WHO DID THAT!" "I'VE NEVER BEEN TOLD BY MY PARENTS THat... that" his voice broke "that they love me or that they're proud." He then ran out the room tears pouring out of his eyes leaving everyone shocked.

Remus's P.O.V
We where all talking when they came back in I didn't here what James said but Teddy started yelling at him. He shouted about us not being there and how we never told him we loved him I wanted to hug him and tell him he was loved but he ran out of the room crying. I tried to stand up to follow but Vic stopped me and said "Give him a minute ok." I nodded and sat back down next to Sirius who put his arm around me. We all then jumped as we heard a terrified sob Coming from the corner Victoire then jumped up and wrapped her arms around James as he apologised over and over.

I was brought back from my thoughts when Molly cleared her throat to get our attention before saying "so I couldn't help but to notice that Teddy pointed at you two when referring to his parents." I looked at Sirius panicked before looking at the table and replying "yes he did we are his parents the reason he didn't say anything was because he didn't want to out us." I looked back up worried about what I was going to see but when I did everyone was smiling and looking a bit confused. When Harry said "you are together." Sirius nodded but I could see the worry in his eyes till Harry continued "then that means" he paused looking at me "you're my godfather." He then ran over to me and Sirius and hugged us.