The nightmare

Time skip later that night no one's P.O.V
Everyone was asleep and everything was quiet until....
"Noooo dont go come back nooo! Wake up!"
Everyone suddenly woke up to the sound of screaming and crying. Ron and Harry only saw a flash of blue hair as Teddy ran out of the room and strait into Hermione and Ginny's. He instantly ducked down and hug Lily (nearly nocking over Molly as she had been trying to comfort her). He kept hugging her as she begged him not to leave and he whispered comforting word to her saying "I'm here I'm always here your ok we're ok" lily started to breathe normally as Teddy spoke quietly to her looking panicked but trying not to show it. She eventually went back to sleep saying "I love you Teddy" he looked at her and kissed her forehead before replaying "I love you to Lils"

Teddy then turned around and made sure that Rose and Evans where ok. He then talked to the other children who had woken up and sent them back to bed.

Molly's P.O.V
I was watching as Teddy made sure all the others where ok thinking this boy must have the best parents. he's personality is so like Remus but also has a bit of Sirius and a tiny bit of Harry.

I really wanted to give all the children hugs but I had tried to calm Lily down first but it had done nothing. I was thinking about it why she only wanted Teddy and not anyone else when Teddy came over to me, Remus and Sirius who where the only ones who stayed and said "sorry about that she gets nightmares sometimes I didn't mean to wake you" I looked at him confused and said "it's not your fault she had a nightmare" he looked guilty but nodded and said "look it's late we should probably go back to bed" I nodded then left.

Teddy's P.O.V
I was trying to go back to sleep but I kept thinking back to how I was in charge when we got sent back in time and how we have no way of contacting people from our own time.

After about a hour I gave up and went down stairs it was just after three in the morning so I made my self a cup of coffee they haven't really invented chocolate cappuccinos yet so I guess I'm stuck with just coffee for now. I was so in my head I didn't notice that Dad and Papa had come down stairs.

Remus's P.O.V
I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about how Teddy had blamed him self and how he was the only one who could comfort Lily. So I was just going down stairs when Sirius caught up with me and said "hey where you going? Cause if you wanna stay awake then I'm staying with you" I rolled my eyes at his stupidity but let him follow anyway. When we got to the kitchen I saw Teddy there so I said "hey you ok it's like 03:30 in the morning" he just shrugged but avoided my eyes.