Dinner again

Time skip to when Draco gets to Harry's house Draco's P.O.V
I arrived at Harry's I was about to knock but also having a silent argument in my head as I was planning to ask him on a proper date where it's actually called that and maybe even ask him to be my boyfriend but probably not. After my mini battle was over I plucked up the courage and knocked on the door. Two minutes later Harry answered the door and said "hi Draco sorry to keep you waiting I was up stairs" I cut him off be for he can continue rambling by asking if he would like to go on a walk before dinner to which he awkwardly reply's yes.

Time skip to their walk Harry's P.O.V
We where walking along a river bank talking about not very much when we went to sit on a bench to take a break. I was trying to work up my courage to ask him out but I wasn't even sure if he was gay.

We where talking about Teddy and how funny he is when we both looked at each over and said "I need to ask you something" "you first" after say that a few times we settled on counting down from three then saying what we had to say.

No ones P.O.V
Three...
two...
one...
"Would you like to go on a date with me"
They both started laughing at how they both said the exact same thing. Then Harry turned to Draco and said "I would love to go on a date with you"

Time skip to dinner their in a small Indian restaurant Harry's P.O.V
We where enjoying dinner when just as we where paying and getting ready to leave Draco asked me if I wanted to go to his. I said yes but I was also not sure if I wanted to go back to the manor because of all the memories I have of being there even if Lucius is in Azkaban and Draco said Narcissa was out.

When we got there it was not at all what I expected everything had been redone it was now brighter and less gloomy. We where sitting in the living room when he looked at me and started fidgeting I could tell he was nervous which in turn made me nervous. He then very quickly said "wouldyouliketobemyboyfriend" I looked at him confused and replied "can you please say that again but slower" he took a deep breath and said "would you be my boyfriend" he looked at me nervously and I just stared he started to speak again but I managed to get my brain in gear and cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked but kissed back. "I would love to be your boyfriend"