Teddy's story part 2

Back in 1995 Teddy's P.O.V
I finished by saying "so that's why she's worried I'm leaving as I was unconscious for over two weeks and to her that's forever plus I have to go to Hogwarts so she hardly sees me." I looked down at the table thinking about how the nightmare kept happening and how it was my fault. I hadn't realised I was crying again till papa wiped the tears of my face. He then for the second time in my memory hugged me, dad then joined hugging me from behind.

Remus's P.O.V
I was so close to crying I had the family that I had always wanted but I had died and so had Sirius and here was our son. I loved him I didn't know how as I had just met him but I loved him so much the way I only love Harry and Sirius. I then looked at Teddy and realised he was crying I wiped the tear from his face and hugged him.

Three minutes later
When we broke apart Teddy looked up at us and said "I love you. I love you more than I can ever say and I'm proud of you, you gave your lives so I could have a better one." I hugged him again before asking only slightly rhetorically "you where only a month" he nodded in that moment I realised how weird this must be for him to talk to his parents who he has no memory's of. He must of seen the sad look on my face as he said "don't worry papa, I'm happy"  Sirius then spoke for the first time "what's your life like pup" his face light up at the thought of his life as he  replied "it's amazing of course I miss you a lot but I live with Harry and Draco at the moment but I should probably start at the start. So before you left to fight you left me with aunt Dromeda so I stayed with her and saw Harry most weekends till I was four when I moved in with Harry then just under a year later Draco moved in then James was born a year later then Scorp then Lily then Evans so that's my family of course there's the many different Weasleys oh and aunt Cissy and aunt Dromeda but you know as Narcissa and Andromeda" I laughed as he took a deep breath trying to catch his breath. I then looked at the clock it was six so I started to make some breakfast.