Chapter 10

~•~ Lucy's dimension ~•~

"Where am I? Did something happen to Sasuke? Where's Sasuke?" Said Lucy when she get up looking around her. Then she saw a guy who had bite her before she goes unconscious. Her eyes were widen before she scowl at him. "You! You're the one give me and Sasuke the mark! I know what you want from Sasuke but what do you want from me, huh?! Tell me!" Yell Lucy angrily because Orochimaru the one who give her a mark on her neck. Orochimaru had smirk at Lucy.

 Orochimaru had smirk at Lucy

"Well, Lucy

"Well, Lucy. I know that you angry but you should be grateful to me. I know that you don't want my power but Sasuke will. He will want my power. You have to stay by his side. For his revenge, I can said that. You're such a powerful mage that I can't take you but still I can use you for some reason." Said Orochimaru with a smirk on his face. Lucy can't believe of what he said but deep down in her heart, he was right about that.

Lucy know that Sasuke want to kill a person that make him want to have a power. She doesn't know why and she guess that she need to do something. She need to change everything but she know some of them she can't. "Sasuke won't go with you, Orochimaru. He won't." Said Lucy with confidence even she hide a truth that Sasuke may go over him. If Sasuke go over Orochimaru, she doesn't know what to do. Should she go with Sasuke or stay in the Konoha village? She was hard to make a decision.

Orochimaru seems noticed of Lucy's trouble in her expression make him smirk. "Oh, he will. It's up to you if you want to go with him or not. I will gladly accept you with my open hand, Lucy. I will wait for you and Sasuke." Said Orochimaru before he disappeared. Lucy just silent think hard about what Orochimaru tell her. She was sigh knowing that she doesn't have any choice. "I don't know what to do but I think that I need to stay by Sasuke's side. No matter what, I have to stay by his side. If his decision want to go over him, I will follow him. I will protect him no matter what. Sasuke was important in my life." Said Lucy with a determination on her face.

~•~ End Lucy's dimension ~•~