Chapter 1

(Lucy's ninja cloth)

"Good morning, Hime. Time to go academy right now." Said Lucy softly. She was wearing a ninja cloth even she was use a magic. Himeko was smile at her partner before she follow Lucy out from their apartment. They were walking to academy and saw the villagers look at them anyway. Lucy know that the villagers feel weird at her since she use a magic and not ninja just like other shinobi. But Lucy doesn't care about it.

They were arrive at the classroom and enter it. She was sit next to a raven boy who so popular around girls. Lucy was popular around the boys. A raven boy name Uchiha Sasuke. He was look so cold person. Lucy just doesn't care of Sasuke and wait their sensei. Without her knowing, Sasuke had steal a glance at Lucy. He had admit that Lucy was a beautiful girl than other girls. Lucy was giggle since her vision told her about what happened. Himeko just silent knowing something had happened.

The class had not start yet since Iruka not come in

The class had not start yet since Iruka not come in. Lucy know what happened actually but just pretend that she don't know anything. A few minutes later, Iruka had come bringing Naruto with him. In front of all the other students, Iruka was desperately trying to tell Naruto to focus on his ninja training instead of doing pranks. Naruto ignored him, and Iruka boiled up! He told all of the class to review the transformation jutsu! All the other students in the class complained and blamed Naruto for his stubbornness. Iruka told the students to transform into him and that he would give them marks for it. One by one, each student in the academy transformed into an Iruka. A few students transformed into him a little off, but the majority did perfect! 

Lucy also success transform into Third hokage make everyone shock at her even Sasuke too. He can't believe that Lucy did it but even so, he still glad that she surpass in this test. Lucy was going to her place with a proud on her face. Now she look at Naruto. She have a feeling that Naruto might do something stupid. Next was Naruto’s turn . . . Naruto molds his energy around his whole body, and with a sudden ‘BOOM!’, steam arises all over the now-transformed Naruto. Naruto had turned into a naked, sexy woman. Naruto laughed as much as he could laugh. He explained to Iruka that it was his new transformation jutsu he made up. The ‘Sexy jutsu’. Iruka was super-angry! He chucked Naruto to the stone Hokage faces and told him to clean all the paint up! Lucy was giggle at Naruto anyway. 'Poor Naruto. I know that something will happen tomorrow but I guess that everything will be fine. He will be fine. Naruto...' Thought Lucy anyway.