Chapter 5

Lucy was getting ready to fight against Haku. Zabuza had let Haku to fight Lucy and Sasuke. Lucy was order Himeko to protect Sakura when she fight Haku which make Himeko nodded her head stay by Sakura's side. Lucy was look at Haku who fight against Sasuke since Sasuke attack him. Her vision had come out fastly before it's disappeared. 'There's no point in this fight but I will look this battle. If this was going too far, I will end it by myself.' Thought Lucy before she join Sasuke.

Meanwhile Two of Gatō's thugs arrive at Tazuna's house to kidnap Tsunami for leverage against Tazuna. Inari faces his fear and attempts to stop them, giving Naruto the opportunity to defeat them. Before leaving to join the others at the bridge, Naruto apologises to Inari for calling him a coward and acknowledges his bravery. Also Naruto told Inari that Lucy doesn't mean to harsh on him make Inari nodded. Inari said that he will apologize to Lucy later which make Naruto agree before leaving him and his mother.

Lucy, Sasuke and Haku fight each other that make Sasuke's new-found speed gives him an advantage. To counter this, Haku traps them in his Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals. Haku was going to use his needle to cut them but Lucy fastly use her protection dragon magic to protect her and Sasuke from Haku. Lucy was transform into ice magic form. "Ice magic : Bullet shot!" Said Lucy when she attack Haku. But Lucy's attack can't break Haku's mirror which make Lucy stop to think of her plan. She need to find a way to stop Haku and Zabuza.

Haku was going take advantage when he is knocked out of the mirrors by shuriken, thrown by none other than Naruto, who arrives just in time. Lucy was sigh at Naruto in relief. He was finally join the battle when Lucy shout at him do not going anyway. She also threatening Naruto if he disobey her which make Naruto nodded his head fastly knowing what her meant. Kakashi who had fight Zabuza just stop his spot when he look at Lucy. 'Did a vision have show something to her?' Thought Kakashi silently.

Lucy then transform into a sun form. She can't take it anymore and break the mirror with her powerful fire. It was shocking Sasuke and Naruto when they saw Haku's mirror was shattered while Haku came out of the mirror with a slightly injured condition and even the mask was broken had revealed himself that Naruto know him as well. Haku was stand up looking at Lucy who glare at him. He have a feeling that Lucy doesn't want to fight against him and Zabuza anyway.

"What's the matter, Lucy? Why you don't want to fight me?" Said Haku quietly at Lucy. Lucy was sigh before change back to her cloth. "It's useless, Haku. I know what happen to you and Zabuza since my vision showed me. You are innocent boy that Zabuza take it, right? He was save your life. He might think you as his tool but I know that you are important in his life. What's this point of this fight, Haku? It's better if we stop this fight. Why don't you tell me of yourself, Haku?" Said Lucy calmly. Naruto and Sasuke were going to Lucy's side.

Haku then went on to explain his past; about how he was born in a small village, and how his parents dearly loved him. However, during that time, anyone with a kekkei genkai, a bloodline trait, was feared. When Haku was a small boy, he discovered that he had inherited one from his mother. Unfortunately, his father discovered this, and killed Haku's mother. Just as Haku's father was about to kill him too, Haku tapped into his unknown powers and killed his father. A little while after that day, Zabuza found Haku, and took him with him to train him in the most advanced ninja skills.

After hearing of Haku's story, Lucy tell him that she will stop Zabuza and Kakashi. Lucy was look at Kakashi who still fighting against Zabuza. Inari runs door to door throughout the Land of Waves trying to rally the villagers to defend Tazuna and the bridge. To his disappointment, the adults are too afraid to get involved, but Inari is willing to go to the bridge alone if necessary. At the bridge, Kakashi has immobilised Zabuza with his Ninken and readies his Lightning Cutter for a finishing blow. Lucy then use her ice magic and freeze Kakashi's leg from attack Zabuza.

Kakashi was looking at Lucy with his question face which Lucy told him that she will explain everything to them. Lucy was convinced Zabuza to stop this fight and show her power of her vision. Zabuza then understand what Lucy talking about. He then call Haku saying that this fight was already over. Back at the village, Tsunami tells Inari that he is too young to fight, but he is determined to defend his village. His demeanour reminds Tsunami of Kaiza, which surprises her. Inari leaves to go protect the bridge but finds a crowd waiting for him outside.

Zabuza had look at Lucy with a grateful face. "I guess that everything had over. Thank you, Lucy." Said Zabuza softly make Lucy smile at him. Gato then appears with dozens of hired thugs and tells Zabuza that he's fired. Zabuza just look at him with a bored face. Zabuza told Lucy that he will kill Gato by his hand which Lucy gladly to help him. Zabuza was going over Gato when his man have attack him but Lucy fight them. Zabuza was already success kill Gato who fall in the cliff with a blood. Gato's men were froze in their spot. Lucy just smirk told Zabuza that he did a great job which Zabuza nodded his head.

Gatō's men are scared away by the villagers of the Land of Waves who arrive to defend Tazuna and their village. Zabuza and Haku were face Lucy since everything was done. "Thank you, Lucy. You save our life. One day, we will repay your kindness. I hope you doing your best in your life, Lucy." Said Haku softly with a smile on his face. Lucy was smile back at Haku. "Thanks, Haku. Take care of yourself. And same to you, Zabuza." Said Lucy looking at Zabuza. Zabuza just nodded his head before they leave. Kakashi was ruffle Lucy's head. "You did a good job, Lucy." Said Kakashi with a honor. Lucy just smile anyway at Kakashi before looking at the sky.

A week later, Tazuna have already finished the bridge. Team 7 were going back to Konoha village. Naruto says goodbye to Inari, and the team returns to Konohagakure. Inari already apologized to Lucy which Lucy accept his apologize. After their succeeded mission, Tazuna decides to name the finished bridge the 'Great Lucy's Bridge'. Lucy was smile at her team before looking at the sky.

'It was already done.' - Lucy

' - Lucy