Trigger prt 2

You are rushed to the hospital real quick while Michael is behind the ambulance.

Skip to the hospital

You went for surgery but thank God you are ok.You are sleeping when Michael is just talking saying that he can't lose you,he'll go crazy when you die but you know that you can't leave Ava and Angel without a mother so you survived.
You woke up to the sounds of fans screaming and shouting.
You:Michael?What is all that noise outside?
Michael:Baby,thank God you're awake those are just fans praying for you to recover  quickly.
You:Well that's nice but i still feel drowsy from the medicine i had before surgery.
Michael:Katherine called and said that she'll come tomorrow with the kids
(the stadium and the hospital isn't far from Katherine's house)
You:OK i hope that they aren't that scared.When will i get get discharged?
Michael:The doctor hasn't said anything yet.
You:I hope i don't stay here for too long.
*Doctor enters*
Doctor :Mrs.Jackson you're awake that's good news.According to you're tests here you were shot right above you're kidney so you're very lucky .You'll be discharged two days from now coz the shot was too deep.So i urge you not to stand or do any physical activity that will tire your body.
You and Michael:Ok thank you
Doctor:Plz excuse me

That's it for now