valentines Day

It's been a while since the shooting happened and Michael was happy that you are alive.
It's Valentine's Day today and you have presents for Michael that you will give him later in the evening .

Michael took all of you to Disney land,  he bought presents for the kids too which he will give them in the evening and he also has a present for you.

Skip Disney Land scenario

You were all exhausted from the trip and went to bath the children.

Angela:I'm so sleepy
You :I know baby but you have to take a bath so that you can have a good sleep

The younger child (I forgot her name) :Mommmyyy, I'm hungry

You:But we have just eaten dinner
Her:I want Milk

You: Go and tell daddy to make it for you and after that you come back and  bath, okay?
Her:Yes mom

Her:Daddy?
Michael :Yes sweetie
Her: I want milk
Michael :Ok just a second

After she's done with her milk and done bathing , Michael  gave them their presents which were lots of dresses and a letter.

Both of them :Thank you Daddy and mommy for today it's was really a fun time

Michael  :Your welcome now I want both of you to have a good night sleep coz tomorrow is clean  up day

Both of them:Ok good night love you
Both of you :Love you too sweeties

You both enter your room and Michael found this

Michael (with tears of joy) :I-I...  don't know what to say
You : You don't have to say anything because I can tell by your reaction that you love it. I love you so much Michael I'm so glad your my husband and father of our children. I promise you that I will always be with you from the beginning to the end, I promise that I will always fight with you in any battle that you face and I promise you that I will never leave you.

Him:Of course I do .I love you too baby and I'm glad to be your husband and father of our children. I'm glad that your my wife because your understanding, patient, loving, caring and genuine. I promise you that I will never leave you alone, I will fight with you any battle and get through the struggles with you.  I promise you that I will always love you forever and always, to the moon and back, more  than the million stars in the sky.

And his present to you was well... You know what happened (The room is sound proof)

So I would like to say thnx for 3k reads  I think I will start updating more of this book it's been a while.This is a rushed story coz I'm supposed to be asleep .

Go check out my news story called: Stand by me