The orphanage

The next day

Today is the day you and Michael
go to the orphanage.You planned to go to an orphanage called Rise and Shine .
You dressed in a boho outfit since
it's a comfortable for you while your husband dressed in sweatpants and a Fila t-shirt.
You eat your breakfast and leave the hotel at 9:30am. You meet Bill outside waiting for you two.
Bill:Good morning Michael and Y/n
Both of you:Good morning Bill.
Bill:Where to Michael?
Michael:To Rise and Shine orphanage.
(Just to let you know Frank already told Bill the directions)

You all arrive at 10:30 since it was a one hour ride.
The orphanage was aware that Michael will arrive so they prepared everything and it was wonderful.
You exit the car and head for the reception and you meet the head of the orphanage together with the secretary.

The owner:Welcome to Rise and Shine Orphanage Mr and Mrs Jackson.My name is Kayla
Both of you:Thank you Kayla.
The secretary:My name is Jane Harriet.Nice to meet you
Y/n:Nice to meet you too.

The orphanage was decorated with lots of paper work and colours that said WELCOME MR AND MRS  JACKSON.

Michael:So...where do we start?
Kayla:We wills start with the baby section since it's the closest .
Y/n:Ok
All of you walk to the baby section and she explains why and how they ended up here.Then you all proceed to the toddler section and she still explains how ,why and how they are taken care of.
You go to all the sections and you notice a small girl who looked like a four year old who is crying.
You:Hey sweetie, why are you crying? and what's your name?
Her:Im crying because I know you wont take me.And my name is Angel.
You:Ohh Angel Don't cry,i will take you and leave with you.
Angel:Really?
You:Yes baby. Come with me.
Michael:Who did you find?
You:This Angel ,she is three years old and I found her crying in the corner and i want to adopt her.
Michael:Really?
You:Yes.
Michael:O that's fine.Come to daddy Angel
Angel runs to Michael and hugs him.
You all played with the kids and went back to the hotel with Angel.

I was listening to Billie Jean,Scream and Stranger In Moscow and i almost cryed coz i miss Michael so much.