Physical thing you love about them

Nine:

His hair you love to run your hands through it.  It is so soft sometimes you just like so sit him on the floor while you sit in the bed and put little braids in his hair he usually reads about theater while you do this. You also love to kiss his hair when you do that he gets flustered but then kisses your cheek and it is you who is flustered. 

Sticks: 

You love her little cheeks you give them kisses and just pinch them. She loves it to sometimes she lays her head on your lap while you pinch her cheeks and give them kisses. When you lean down sometimes she moves her head so she gets a lip kiss instead of a cheek kiss. (little sneak UwU) 

Kid:

 You better believe you love this girl's arms they are so long and when you cuddle you be the little spoon with her arms wrapped around your waist they make you feel safe and loved. You also love to give them side kisses not weird but gentle. 

Sebastian:

Gotta love them eyes deep, mysterious, and loving. When you look into them you get lost in them they make you feel warm and happy. You and Sebastian dance at night sometimes and you both look into each other's eyes and hum to the song. When you both look into the eyes of each other nothing can make you scared or sad all you can feel is love and happiness. 

Kinda corny but do u like it?

Is this book even good? 

should I stop making it?

Should I start a book for ramshackle?

any preference requests? 

those are my questions for u  guys!

well bye my little Scattershits~

word count 287 oop- UwU