Ocean x Sebastian

This was a request from @oceanblue196 hope you enjoy!

It was a warm day everyone was out and running errands including Sebastian. He had to run to get some coffee at nearby shop. Before he went in he heard a lovely song being sang by the dock. It was like he was drawn to the voice once he got to the source of the voice he was star struck. This women had beautiful brown hair that naturally faded into blue, skin that shined in the sun, and beautiful blue eyes that shined like the ocean itself. Once she realized he was watching her she smiled and waved a little. She had gotten lost in his features too. They had love at first sight.

Sebastian went up to the women and introduced himself. " I'm Sebastian and a pretty lady like you I'm guessing has a beautiful name  as well? "  Ocean face had a light pink blush spread across her face from the compliment. "I'm Ocean nice to meet you! " Guessed I guessed correctly then Sebastian said causing Ocean to blush more. 

~Months later~

Ocean got home one evening to see a paper note on her door. "Meet at dock -Sebastian".  Ocean had started to fall in love with this man more and more than when she first saw him. Once she arrived at the dock she saw Sebastian at the end. He looked around at Ocean and smiled. He hopped up and gave her a hug. "hello kitten". Ocean blushed from the nickname he had given her. "what did you need Sebastian?" Ocean asked curiosity lacing her tone. "I got you a present he handed her a Black box with a lovely blue bracelet inside. "its gorgeous Sebastian thank you!". Not as gorgeous as you kitten. 

Ocean blushed a deep red and was about to say something but was caught off guard by a pair of lips on hers

Ocean blushed a deep red and was about to say something but was caught off guard by a pair of lips on hers. It was Sebastian. She melted into the kiss and loved every second of it. Once they pulled away for idk oxygen Ocean was as red as a tomato but Sebastian only snickered. The sun had started to set so Sebastian pulled Ocean closer and she rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you Sebastian" she said to him. "I love you too ❤ "

So the couple sat there and watched the setting sun beautifully reflect on the oceans surface together 💖

Hope I got your character correct if not I'm sorry!

Word count 409

Bye Scattershits~