If you broke up~

Nine:

Reason for break up: Fight

His reaction: He would cry for so long. He would look at pictures of you a lot. Won't leave his room. Can't stop thinking about you. Misses you so much just wants to hold you again. He would break down in public if he saw you. He always vents to anyone who would listen. Nine tries to comfort him by listening to him when he needs it. He will always start crying when he does talk to her. Blames himself for the break up. 

Sticks:

Reason for break up: Fight as well

Her reaction: Hates it. She cant stand to not be able to be hugged by you. She would cry about to her friends. Doesn't eat certain foods because they remind her of you. Avoids anywhere you might be so she can avoid a break down in public. Wants you back like a lot she misses you with her whole heart. 

Kid:

Reason for break up: Rumor

Her reaction: She acted fine when you left. She tried to act cool about it. Really she was heart broken. She had no idea the rumors were not true. She only broke up with you was her insecurities getting to her. Crys herself to sleep. Talks about you constantly. Misses your hugs and laugh and smile and kisses and the list goes on. She is a mess not that anyone could tell but she was. Cant sleep knowing she was alone. Also avoids certain places you are likely to be at. She needs you. 

Sebastain:

Reason for break up: Rumor 

He couldn't stand the fact it was over. He wanted to run to you and apologize for actually believing that stupid rumor. He feels awful. He cried alone in his room after the break up. He tosses and turns at night. Keeps a picture of you on him at all times. If he sees you in public he would try and walk up to you but walk the other way because he doesn't want to hurt you again. This man never realized how much he had to lose until you left.

Sad one I think I will be making a make up chapter though!

Word count: 367

Bye my lil Scattershits~