Cute moments~

More chapters to cover up my guilt!!

Nine:

He will read or sing you to sleep if you ask. He likes making you happy so he will do whatever it takes plus he loves to hold you close while he reads. If he does sing he likes to play with you hair while he does. 

"Hey Nine can you read me a book?"

"Of course darling!"

Sticks:

You give piggyback rides! She likes to feel tall and loves to be with you and hold you close. So piggy rides are a must for her. If you say no she will grab your leg and hook herself to to you. So just put her on your back she is not heavy. 

"Hey Y/N can I have a piggy back ride?"

"Not now sticks I'm trying to finish this thing"

*Sticks clings to leg*

"Ok fine hop on."

Nine:

Flower crowns! You make matching ones for each other she has a whole box of all of hers. She keeps them as a reminder of you. You keep all the ones she gives you too you put them in random places like a drawer on top of dresser in closet everywhere so you think of her always.

*Nine finds a crown on top of fridge*

"What is this?"

*You snatch it from him and put it back on fridge*

Its my lil bit of Nine wherever I go~

"She is next to you"

"I know so I have her physically and mentally!"

Sebastain:

Biking together. You love outdoors and biking so you do trails together go to parks while riding and just find cool places while riding very fun. 

*A random person sees you and Sebastian riding down the side of a cliff* 

"Huh that odd"-random person 

Word count 289 boom!

Bye my lil Scattershits~