stuff you wear that's theirs

Nine: 

You take the grey shirt he wears underneath his vest it is big on you so the sleeves are at least a hands length longer.  " y/n have you seen my shirt( chill he is wearing a diff shirt)" sees you posing in the mirror  "hey y/n are you wearing my shirt"   you jump in shock then turn around and say yes as if nothing happened.  He chuckles and hugs you from behind resting his head on our shoulder and he just says "you can keep it grey looks nice on you."  

Sticks: 

You take her hat one time you were eating spaghetti and she came in hatless and said that she lost her hat but as soon as she turned to you she saw 2 things food and her hat you can keep the hat she has like 80 but that food is hers. you didn't notice her come in so you lifted the fork above your head and was about the food in your mouth until she zooms in front of the fork and eats it before you do. UwU

Kid: 

Her bracelets she will see you with them on all the time until she got you matching ones so now you guys have matching bracelets but you leave yours for her to wear and you wear hers she secretly loves that you do that makes her feel special. 

Sebastian:  

It's all about that overcoat it way too long for your body and arms but you love the feeling of safety it gives you when he sees you in it you better be ready for sum cuddles because he loves it when you wear his stuff like if he even sees you wearing his hat and no matter what you are doing he is taking you to cuddle town. ( you love it though :3)

boom! another chapter on the same night. 

welp that is all so bye my Scattershits~

word count 324  wow!