Chapter 11 - I'm Just Being Paranoid... Right? <3

[Recap]

I searched the whole place and couldn't find Haz but I found his phone on the food table. I looked at it confused and picked it up. I looked around for him to be near it. No sign.

Where the fuck is he?

---------------------

I saw Niall talking to Gemma so, I went up to them and said,

"Hey guys! Have you seen Harry at all?"

"The last time I saw him he was going to the toilet and I must say he looked rather drunk!" Niall said, chuckling.

"When was that?" I urged.

"10 minutes ago!" Niall said, also seeming a little tipsy.

"Did he come out?"

"I haven't looked back in the direction to notice. Sorry. Why?" He asked, seriously this time because he saw I was worried.

"I... I haven't really seen him and the last time I saw him was when Lou and I were dancing to Footloose. I also just found his phone on the food table over there." I was getting really worried.

"Call him." Niall said, soon realising how stupid that was.

"I have his phone! I'll go and ask some more people." I said, leaving them and going off on the hunt for Harry.

I asked everyone I walked by if they'd seen him and they all told me the last time they saw him. But they were all before I saw him.

I found Louis and said, "Lou, have you seen Harry?"

"The last time I saw him was when we were dancing."

"Yeah, me too. I found his phone on the food table and I've asked most people here if they've seen him and all the times they've seen him was before we danced. I'm so worried I don't know what to do." I said.

I'm just being paranoid!

Right?

"Right, come on then... Let's go find him. Let's go ask the other boys first." He said, taking my arm as we walked.

"I already asked Niall. He saw Harry going to the bathroom, just after we'd danced so, can you maybe go into the boys bathroom and see if he's in there."

"Yeah sure!" He said, seeming worried also.

Off he popped and I stood outside waiting.

Louis came out and shook his head but he held Harry's tie in his hand.

I began to get really worried and then I thought of the worst, any girl would. If you found your boyfriends tie in the toilets would you not be a little suspicious. Another girl perhaps.

He wouldn't do that to me.

Would he?

We're going to get married!

We're going to have a family!

"Ash... I..." Louis interrupted my thoughts.

"No Lou! He wouldn't do that to me!" I said, angrily.

"Don't get mad. I'm just thinking what you're thinking babe!" He said.

"Sorry." I said, sitting down in one of the booths.

He sat next to me and I leaned my head on his shoulders and I began to cry, I haven't even found out whats happened to him but I'm still thinking the worst.

"He might be outside!" Louis said, suddenly.

We both jumped up and went outside.

We scanned up and down the street... Nothing, except the odd flash of a camera from paparazzi a few metres away.

Tears started streaming from my eyes and Louis pulled me into a hug.

"Wait! Let's ask the other boys and let's ask Perrie and Eleanor! Come on!" Louis said, not giving up.

He looked me in the eyes, sadly. He knew how much I loved Harry and he knew how much Harry loved me, which I was beginning to doubt.

I nodded and we walked back into the party, which was still in full swing.

We found Liam and Zayn really quickly. We asked them if they'd seen Harry.

"We saw him literally three minutes ago talking to Eleanor and Niall. Over there." Liam said, spinning round and pointing to Niall. Zayn nodded.

We jogged up to Niall and asked,

"Where's Harry and Eleanor?"

"They went that way!" Niall said, pointing towards the bar.

"Thanks Nialler!" I said, smiling gently at him.

We headed towards the bar, passing a cupboard on the way and I heard moans...

I stopped suddenly, grabbing Louis' arm, who mustn't of heard anything.

"What?" Louis said, quietly.

"Listen." I insisted, glancing towards the door.

We listened.

Another moan came...... Female.

Louis heard it this time and we both looked at each other.

There was another moan this time a male one...

Was that?

All this anger filled up inside me... I couldn't take it anymore. I knew that moan any fucking day.

"Ash?" Louis asked, worriedly.

I bolted to the door and swung it open... My eyes burned at the sight.

"E-Eleanor?!!"
"H-Harry?!!"
Louis and I said at the same time, betrayal noticeable in our voices.

"Lou?!!"
"Ash!!"
Harry and Eleanor said at the same time, shock all over their faces.