Chapter 1 - Thank God for the person who invented Skype! <3

I sat down on my sofa with a bowl of popcorn ready to watch 'The Hangover Part 3' with my mum, dad and sister, Zoe. We had family movie nights every once in a while and the last one we had was over a month ago so, we decided to have one tonight.
I was in my pyjama bottoms and one of my boyfriends t-shirts, which was far too big for me but I didn't care because it smelt like him and it was so warm. It was white with little black moustaches, bowler hats and geeky glasses on it. My boyfriend is Harry Styles from One Direction. I know, I know, it's so bizarre but incredible!

Right now, Harry is away touring in America and I haven't seen him in person for a month and this t-shirt is starting to loose his scent and I miss him like mad.

So, anyway... I had just bought this DVD yesterday and I'm the only one out of the four of us that has seen it. I went to see it with the 1D boys! :D I was sat next to my sister, Zoe, the two of us are the closest sisters ever! We literally can't be away from each other for very long! She knows how much I miss Harry and knows how to cheer me up and forget about it, even if its only for a short while. I also have a younger sister called, Lillianna. She's 3 and is so cute! I think when she's older she is seriously going to be a gorgeous girl. But right now when we were watching the film, Lilly was asleep in mum and dad's room. Lilly adored Harry and Harry adored Lilly, so cute!! But Harry for some reason still calls her Lillianna because he think her name is so unique it should be said a lot and he treats her like she's a Disney princess all the time and jokes around with her!

The film began and my family and I were laughing the whole way through. I even cried at the end because it goes through clips from the other films and its just so sweet. My dad and I are proper hangover geeks. We love it! <3
So, it was about 11pm so we decided to go to bed. I said goodnight to my mum and dad. Zoe and I walked upstairs and she came into my room. We always had a chat for about half an hour before bed.

"How was your day then?" I asked her, smiling...

"It was good actually! The salon was really busy today!" She replied, happily...

She owns a hair and beauty salon, a very successful one at that. She's 24, yes she has her own place but comes and stays often so we haven't changed her room. Ooh and by the way, we live in London!

"How was College?" She asked, curiously...

"It was fun today! I've got a lot of ideas for my groups end exam dance!" I said, smiling...

I went to College and lived at home. I'm 20 (Harry's 21) and I am studying Dance! :D I'm in my final year! :D Harry and I have been together for three years!

"Are you okay?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah! I'm fine!" I said, trying to sound like I meant it, she knew me too well though and knew something was up.

She looked at me with her 'Really? I'm not stupid' look and I sighed, my smile faded.

"I just... miss him... We haven't spoken in a couple of days. I don't know what to do!" I said, letting out everything. I began to cry and she hugged me because that's what I needed. Hugs solve almost anything I think. She calmed me down and said,

"Ash... I'm sure he misses you too! He's probably just busy. He is, after all, in the biggest boy band in the world. Don't worry! He'll call!"

"Thank you!" I whispered and dried my tears. She smiled, reassuringly and left me to go to sleep.

I lay down and was just about to drift off to sleep when I heard the Skype tune go off on my computer. A smile grew on my face and leapt out of bed and walked over to the computer to see 'HARIBO!' appear on my screen. I sat down and answered his call. He was sat smiling at me and greeted me with,