Chapter 16 - You Deserve Every Happiness! <3

"I'll speak to him Ash... We know why you did it, okay?" Lou said, pulling me in for a hug.

I wasn't crying. I'd cried far too much to actually be able to cry. I wanted to cry... so much...

Lou and I pulled away from each other and he kissed my cheek. I kissed his and went off to Niall's. His house was about 4 doors away. We walked in silence but Niall kept his arm around my shoulder protectively.

We got to his front door and he unlocked it. I was hit with a mass of warmth.

"Mmm... It's so warm..." I said, quietly, before closing my eyes. I warmed up right away from the cold air outside. "Thank you..."

"Why are you saying thank you?" Niall said, chuckling, taking his shoes off.

"For being here..." I said, smiling gently, taking my shoes off too, "and for having a really warm house!" I continued, making Niall chuckle.

"Cuppa?" He asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh yes please Ni!" I said, warmly, following him.

"Coming right up!" He smiled and filled the kettle.

I watched him flick the switch as I sat down at the little table by the massive window that looked onto his little garden. As he turned to face me, I glanced outside. It was such a lovely morning. I sighed.

"You okay?" I heard Niall ask, sitting down across from me.

"Not really..." I said, shaking my head.

Oh here we go... Bring on the tears...

A tear escaped from my eye and Niall leaned towards me, wiping it away, gently.

"Harry will come round! He loves you too much! You know what he's like!" He encouraged, looking into my eyes.

I just nodded, smiling gently at him. He looked away and went to make the tea's.

"Niall..." I said, quietly.

"Yeah?" He questioned, turning to face me.

"Thank you... So much! For... everything... Not just last night or today! Thank you for absolutely everything and anything you've ever done for me! I mean it! You can cheer me up just by smiling... You are literally one of my best friends... I couldn't ask for anything better than you Ni! You mean everything to me... You aren't appreciated enough Ni... I don't think anyone tells you enough about how much you mean to them! You deserve every happiness, Niall James Horan! Just... Thank you!" I gushed, looking deeply into his eyes.

He teared up at my words. His whole face started to glow with happiness... His smile was so bright! It was the brightest smile I've ever seen! Happy tears flew down his cheeks as he beamed at me.

I stood up, seeing how much happiness was flowing through his body. I hugged him, as tight as possible. He hugged me back and I couldn't help but giggle as he whispered,

"You're so cheesy Asher! Thank you!"

We pulled away and smiled brightly at each other.

"Right Nialler! Let's have that cuppa!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall and I's laughter filled the house as we reminisced over different memories and created new ones - inside jokes, pranks and much more. We basically found everything funny. Kinda bad I know but... *shrugs*.

I looked towards the clock as I was in a fit of laughter and saw that it was 11pm... Suddenly, I stopped laughing and looked to Niall who was still crying with laughter.