Chapter 18 - Words and Memories! <3

We had gotten onto the subject of words we hated, loved and found weird... Somehow.

"Walls..." I said, slowly.

Harry and Niall laughed out loud and Harry repeated it, making me laugh.

"What a word. Walls..." I said, confused.

"Do you not just hate the word - moist!" He said, disgusted.

"Oh my god, YES!" Niall said and I nodded in agreement.

"What about cupboard... Now, that shouldn't even be said like it is. Cup... Board... It's like a board for a cup." Niall said, making us chuckle.

"Who the hell came up with these words!!" Harry raised his voice, slightly, making me laugh.

"Sausage..." Harry said, after a while.

"Oh my god yeah! Shoe... I mean, like what... Shoe..." I said, confused.

Harry and Niall laughed again.

"Pumps... I mean what? Pumps! Is it a shoe or another word for a fart!" Niall said, Harry and I burst out laughing.

"We're so weird!" I said, making us all laugh.

"There's another word... Weird..." Harry said, laughing.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the three of us, I was in my pyjamas, Harry had joggers on and was topless, and Niall was in the clothes he was wearing for the day, jeans and a white t-shirt. We were all pulling a confused face. I posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

- My weirdos! :* @harrystyles @niallhoran #Cuties #Weirdness #WordHatredAndConfusion #boystagram

"What shall we do today baby?" Harry asked me, while Niall stood up.

I watched Niall begin picking up the plates.

I held a finger up to Harry, telling him to hold that thought as I turned to Niall.

"Um... Niall... Are you feeling okay?" I asked, confused, making him stop what he was doing.

"Yeah why?" He said, chuckling.

"Erm... First you were up early, second you had a shower... in the morning... and third you're tidying up dishes?" I explained.

He shrugged his shoulders... What was up with him?

"Anyway... Baby? What shall we do?" Harry asked again.

"Hmm..." I said, thinking as Niall walked out the room.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked him, smiling.

"Of course I would! Where are you taking me, beautiful?" Harry answered, smirking at my confidence.

"Ice skating?" I questioned, already knowing his answer.

"YES! OH MY GOD! BABE YOU'RE THE BEST!" Harry cheered like a two year old when they get what they wanted for Christmas.

"Well... Ice Skating it is then!" I said, smiling brightly.

"My car is just outside so shall we go?" He asked.

"Yeah! Let's go!" I said, jumping up and going to grab my stuff from the living room.

"Niall?" I shouted, from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yep!" The Irish voice rang from up stairs.

"Harry and I are away but thank you so much for everything." I shouted back, and he appeared at the top of the stairs.