Chapter 8 - Haters Gonna Hate, Potatoes Gonna Potate! <3

I was stood in the kitchen door way as I waited for dad to explain, along with Zoe and mum who were also confused. Lilly must have left!

"Have you seen what he's been doing in America?" He said, passing me the paper.

Harry Styles Caught CHEATING!

I looked at everyone and swallowed hard, I continued to read and it was saying he'd been cheating on me and how he's been with 5 girls (apparently) in America!

What? This can't be true.

Nothing the media write is true.

Well, sometimes...

The tears started streaming down my face, I needed to hear this from him.

I flung the newspaper on the ground and decided to go to Harry's and wait for him to come back from his promo.

I ran out the door and hopped into my car. Dad, mum and Zoe were all running towards the car to stop me but I started the engine and sped away down the street.

Bad Blood - Taylor Swift was playing on the radio and it made me scoff, because of the situation.

'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood,
You know it used to be mad love,
So take a look what you've done,
'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood.

Now we got problems,
And I don't think we can solve them,
You made a really deep cut,
And, baby, now we got bad blood.

Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted.
Did you have to ruin what was shining? Now it's all rusted.....................

I was crying again... Fuck you Taylor Swift.
I turned the radio off madly.
I got to Harry's and I ran up to his door, knocking... No answer.

Obviously... He's at the promo.

Oh! I have a key to his house....

I searched my coat pockets and jeans.

Fuck sake. It's at home!

It was pouring with rain so I just sat waiting on his doorstep. Sitting thinking, on my own, wasn't helping right now. It was making me over think things... I really hope he hasn't done the things the paper said.

Hurry the fuck up!

About an hour later, Harry's car pulled onto his drive. He must have noticed me because he practically ran to my side, hugging me because I was crying and absolutely drenched.

He helped me stand up, still not saying a word, and helped me inside. His house was so warm, my body was numb so, this is what I needed. He took me into the living room, the tears were still streaming down my face. He sat me down on the sofa and calmed me down by hugging me tightly and warming me up too.

I stopped crying and he said, gently,

"Baby... What's happened?"

I couldn't believe how nice he was being.

"My dad doesn't want me to date you anymore." I said, bluntly.

"Shit. What have I done wrong? Oh my god! Was it something I said recently?" He said, getting worried.

All he wanted was my father to like him. He does like him. He did. Up until he found out about the American girls.

"He... he saw an article... in the newspaper about you......" I took a deep breath, shaking because I was freezing.