Ch@pter 2: August

Chanelle

"Mom what are you doing here?" I asked confusingly.

After I found out my mom K. Michelle was performing I got kinda upset because she never told me she would be here and because she never called me on my birthday because she forgot but she say she didn't but I know she did.

"No the real question is why are you here? Your 16 years old your not supposed to be in a club!" She sat down.

"Mom I'm 17 which proves that you forgot about my birthday and can we not do this here because we have company here?"

"A nigga can leave if you want me to." He shrugged and stood up.

I rolled my eyes at his uncalled for attitude. "No you don't have to leave AUGUST." She said smiling.

Damn....I didn't even notice that that was August Alsina well because he had his head down into his damn phone the whole time.

"I wanted you to meet my daughter Chanelle the one I was telling you about."

"Wassup I'm August." He stood up with his face still in his phone smiling.

Rude ass

"I'll just go back out since my presence is very well unwanted see you back at pops house Kay." I rolled my eyes walking out.

I walked back over to the V.I.P area to Lili and Michi basicly having dry sex with two random guys they danced with during the performance. Once I got in I got the two guys up and threw them out.

"Yo what was that about?" Michi whined.

I just shrugged my shoulders and sat down in between them. "So what did she want?" Lili asked.

"She started yelling at me and then she introduced me to August Alsina." I rolled my eyes.

"Woa! For real?"

"Unfortunately..." I rolled my eyes.

"Damn...boo what with the attitude? Why aren't you happy about this?"

"He was being an ass towards me and he had his head into his damn phone and didn't even look up."

"Well it looks like to me his head isn't into his phone anymore." Lili smirked.

"How would you know?"

"Because dumb dumb he's walking over here." Michi said.

I rolled my eyes at his presence coming near me and pulled out my phone and pulled up Instagram.

"Girl stop being childish and talk to the man!" Lili shook her head.

"He's 22 I'm 17 he shouldn't even be trying to talk to me in the first place." I shrugged.

"Hey ladies." I heard him say.

"Hey I'm Leliani and this is Michelle and we will give you two some alone time...and don't be rude!" She whispered the last part in my ear nudging me.

"Wassup ma?"

"That's not my name."

"Well what is your name?"

"You would know if you listened to my mom the first time." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry ma I was texting somebody important if you must know."

"Oh okay." I said texting my sister.

Chanelle- why didn't you tell me you was coming to Florida?