Ch@pter 7

*Two years later*

Chanelle

It has been two whole long years, and I'm proud of what I'm becoming. It's only my sophomore year in college, i can't even choose which is more stressful my sisters or college itself. If you're wondering if August and I are still together......nope we are not. It turns out that his mom hated me so much she was willing to ruin our relationship....

*one year ago*

"August where are you going, it's almost midnight?"

"Oh my goodness babeh, I'm just goin' to chill with Chris and Trey," he rolled his eyes.

Every since his mean ass mama introduced him to this Brianna chick he has been staying out late, and being really nonchalant with me and always having an attitude for no reason.

"Whatever," i huffed stomping downstairs.

Once i made it downstairs I called Trey,"Trey are y'all going out tonight?"

"Yeah ma, why?"

"Can you please watch out for Aug for me, like tell me if he's with any other female please?"

"I gotcha ma, you ain't gotta worry about none. You know his ass is tied up to you," he chuckled.

"I hope so, but anyway thanks bro," i hung up.

After getting off the phone with him i grabbed an apple and headed back upstairs into one of the guests rooms not wanting to deal with Augustina (That's what i call him when he's on his manly period😴)

"Why you in here?"

"Because...."

"Man stop with the fuckin attitude bruh, and tell me what the fuck is wrong witchu," he semi-yelled.

"Every since you met this Brianna bitch you've been different and i don't like it,"

"Not this shit again, look I told yo ass thea ain't none goin' on with us, and didn't i tell you to stop callin her a bitch," he yelled in my face.

"See! If there is nothing going on between you two then why are you defending her like she's your girlfriend or something!" I pushed him out my face.

He balled his fist and stormed out yelling the words, "Don't wait up,"

*two weeks later*

It was August and I's one year anniversary Lili and I spent all day out getting pampered, since Trey was taking her out tonight she decided to come with me.

It was 9:30 and I was in such a rush to get to August's house, since he did say we were going to have the best night ever😁

Auggiepooh💦❤: nvm just meet me at this restaurant called La Folie..you won't regret it😏😉

-----

I was so pissed i could rip someone's throat off! It was almost 11:30 and this nigga didn't even show up! No call, no text, no nothing! I was dead ass ending shit tonight!