Ch@pter 8

August

I sat next to her holding her hand while she rested well. It was Me, Ty$, Mila, tyga and Kylie, Keri, China and Rob, Honey, Nicki, Jhene, Tima and Callie, Chris, Trey, Lili, Michelle and her baby girl, her dad, her mom, her step-mom, basically everyone who has been apart of her life.

I just sat there staring at her face as she slept. I know It might be just a little creepy, but this is the love of my life, my first love, my babeh, laying in her death bed because of the dumb shit I did.

"Stop lookin' at me like that,"

What the? I looked up at her, and saw that her eyes were still shut😕 am I trippin?

"Yes you August, stop lookin' at me like that. It's not your fault, so stop blamimg yourself," she gave my hand a squeeze.

Her eye's slowly opened meeting mines, making me nervous as hell😰

"Nelle, omg," Lili and Michelle walked up to her bed.

"Michelle?" she asked surprise.

I looked at Chris, amd nodded towards the door before standing up.

"We'll be back ma,"I kissed her forehead.

"Alright," she smiled.

Outside the hospital

"What is wrong with you man," I looked at him.

"What you mean? I ain't do anything,"

"So you just gone sit here and act like that baby's not yours?"

"B'cause it's not, I simply asked for a DNA test and she declined,"

"Nigga! Just because she declined the test don't mean you're not the father! She only did that out of respect for herself, because you were the only guy she was with while y'all was together, or should I say while you was fucking up,"

"Man please, she knows that's not my baby, so ion even know wh-..nigga listen to yourself! You sound like a fuckin' pussy right now!"

"How though,"

"How? First off, you had her as the side-chick when you was with Nia, then made her the main bitch when Nia found out about her, then she found out about Kae who was also the side-chick. As soon as Nia told you about Ro, you immediately said "yes imma daddy", but when it came to Michelle boom "DNA test/that's not my daughter". Nigga do you know how dumb you sound?"

"Man I ain't trynna hear this bull shit,"

"But you are! That girl is in there struggling, because her bitch ass baby daddy won't be a fuckin' man, 27 years old and still is actin' like a damn teenager. When we go back in there I want you to talk to Michelle, don't argue, don't act like a fuckin pussy, no attitude, no nothin', and if you don't..imma rock yo shit," I walked away.

Chanelle

"Daddy..."

"Dad.."

"Dad why are you ignoring me?"

Everyone else was outside of the hospital room while I talk to my dad, Chels told me that he was upset with me, so I had to see what was on his mind.

"Daddy, i know you're upset that I dropped my inhaler. I just wanna apologies and say that I'm sorry for being irresponsible and dumb, and look at me now lying in my death bed," I looked down.

"Chanelle I'm not mad at you nor upset, I'm more upest with myself for allowing you to get to this point in your life. You're 19 years old and fighting for your mentality,"