Ch@pter 4

August

"Man August where yo snacks at? You ain't got shit in here! How you gonna invite us over and you ain't got shit?" Trey ranted.

Like I told chanelle everyone is going to be here, but Nicki workin my nerves talkin shit about Chanelle to the girls, she might be the first to leave if she keep on.

"Man Trey I'll be back with yo greedy ass text me what you want from the gas station! Damn nigga." he laughed.

"Aight man, I'll let you know when ya girlfriend get here too," he smirked.

"Fuck you muhfucka," I flipped him off walking out.

As I was going down the road I seen Chanelle car pass by so I called her letting her know what's going on.

"Hello, Aug I was just about to call you. Where you goin," she asked.

"I'm gettin some snacks from the gas station I'll be there shortly ma,"

"Okay so who all there?" she asked.

"Everybody even Nicki, now rememba what I said yestaday." I smirked thinking about it.

"Yeah, I remember but remember what the hell I said," she chuckled.

I heard her friends making kissy sounds in the backround, causing me to laugh. "Lili and Michelle shut up!" she yelled.

"It's aight babeh girl at the end of the day we gone be makin them sounds ourselves," I smirked.

"August!" she gasped as her friends cooed.

"Bye Aug, see you at ya house," she mumbled hanging up.

I shook my head at her and her friends. While I was still getting the snacks and drinks for the crew I got a text from Trey.

MyniggaTrey: GET HERE NOW! And get me three slim Jim's with sprite but yeah...GET HERE NOW LIKE ASAP!!

I grabbed everything else I needed struggling barely making it to the cash register. Once I got everything rung up, I grabbed all the bags and put them in the back seat of my car and sped off.

I had a strong feeling that this had something to do with Chanelle and Nicki. When I got to the house my front door was wide open and all you heard was Nicki and Nelle screaming at each other.

"Stupid bitch!"

"You ugly ass, fake ass hoe!"

"You double chinned ass bitch! Double chested ass hoe,"

"You so damn stupid! All this time August been eating my pussy and you puttin yo damn lips on him...how my pussy taste bitch,"

"Hold the hell up?" I yelled.

"Oh heey Aug I ain't trying see you there," Nicki smirked.

"Get the hell out! I told yo ass if you would cross the fuckin line you gone! Talkin bout eating pussy..I ain't Neva ate pussy in my damn life ole lyin ass."

"Really August? Your really gonna throw away our relationship for some thot?"

"Girl get yo dislusional ass up outta hea'," I laughed, shit was funny as hell.

I took a good look at Chanelle and she had a black eye as her chest heaved up and down. I grabbed her hand leading her upstairs to my bathroom since the other ones were occupied.

Giving her a cold, wet rag I asked, "You okay ma?" she nodded.

"Yeah," she mumbled lowly.

"What's wrong? Why you seem so upset? I kicked her out Isn't that what you wanted?"