Ch@pter 13

Chris

Michelle got me fucked up if she think imma just let her believe that Nia and I are fucking, and Nia definitely finna regret ever Putin that shit in her head knowing I'm trynna get right with Michelle.

I grabbed Michelle's arms to stop from walking real quick but she just yanked ha shit and kept walking.

"Man Chelle you trippin' right now if you really think I fuck that woman right under ya nose knowin I'm trynna get right with you,"

"No you're trippin if you think imma sit here and play dumb bitch again," she pointed her fingers in my face.

"Man come on we finna go figure this shit out," I pulled her to my car.

"Chris stop, I'm not leaving Karmin here,"

"She'll be good, We'll pick her up when we get back. Nia really got me fucked up,"

"Chris don't start no drama okay? I really don't got time for any unnecessary drama," she folded her arms.

"Well if Nia would keep her fat ass mouth closed then maybe we could have a good time without shit startin," I mumbled.

"It's not even that big of a deal anyways, so just drop it,"

She got in on her side of the car with this ugly ass mug on her face. I scrunched my face up a little bit repeating what she said in my head a few times.

No lie that shit kind of hurt a nigga feelings just now, I really wanna work things out with Michelle but she cant trust me with Nia in her ear lyin about me and her fuckin! I haven't touched Nia since she went to the media telling the whole world about Ro and that's the real tea okay!

"Not that big of a deal? Really Chelle? You know for a fact that the only reason you don't want to be with me is because you cant trust me,"

"You're right I can't trust you, but that don't mean just because you're going up there to clear shit out that imma wanna be with you," she shrugged looking out the window.

I just nodded my head and kept driving. "So who is it?"

"Who is who? What are you talking about?"

"Who is this nigga that you're entertaining or got your attention?"

"No one! Why every time this conversation is brought up and just because you hear the opposite of what you wanna hear you assume I got a nigga in my ear? Just for your information I don't have to have a nigga in order to tell you no, okay?"

"So why you not trynna give me another chance?"

"I was already ya side bitch once and didn't even fuckin know, and I'm definitely not trying to have that happen again," she huffed.

"You just mighty mouth today huh?"

"Yup," she shrugged her shoulders.

Michelle

Chris can really just forget this Nia shit, I really don't care about it anymore because no matter what I'll always be convinced that these hoes will always come before me.

We pulled up to Nia's house and RoRo ran out knowing her daddy was here.

"Daddy!!"

"Hey baby girl, where ya mama at?"

"In the front room with 'bwina,"

'Bwina aka Sabrina is Nia's 14 years old daughter, which I don't like at all. Don't get me wrong I love Ro but Sabrina be asking for these hands with her young smart ass mouth.