"Please...Please...Please..."

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 ~

~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 ~

Here it was. The day you had partly been dreading but the rest of the team had been so hyped up for. It was around five thirty in the morning and you were just laying there in your bed staring up at the ceiling. The air was chilled but not too cold that you needed to wrap up. Your level of comfort was at its peak and you were not looking forward to the moment in which you would have to move, you knew it was approaching soon. Birds had started chirping quietly outside of your window and the sun had just begun to rise, a small orange and yellow light illuminating from where the sky meets the ground. It was your favourite moment of the day, although you were never normally awake to see it you still cherished the times you did. Your most vivid memory is when you couldn't sleep one night so your brother came in and checked all around you room for any 'monsters' but of course he didn't find any.  You still weren't convinced so he instead hopped in the bed with you and made sure you were safe, you were both quite young so this wasn't an uncommon thing for him to come and 'protect' you. However, on this one night you still couldn't sleep so you both just stayed up talking quietly and eventually the sun started rising. He pointed it out to you and it was the most beautiful sunrise you had ever seen, you were glad you got to share it with someone so that you knew your eyes weren't deceiving you.

A quiet knock could be heard coming from your door so you roll over and allow them to enter with a small 'come in'. The wooden door opened and you knew exactly who it was from the shimmer silver hair, their height kind of gave it away as well. "Good morning~!" He sung in a low voice so he didn't make you jump and so that he didn't wake your mother up. She knew about the match today but had been working hard lately so you two really didn't want to disturb her whilst she was resting. He enters and shuts the door behind him before walking over to your window, looking outside of it and you knew exactly what he was thinking. "Just like old times hey?" He asked and you nodded as you sat up and stretched, a few bones and joints cracking here and there. "You got everything ready?" He knew you were overly prepared and you had packed your stuff as soon as you got home yesterday but by 'everything' he meant drinks, a couple snacks, your earphones and a notepad in case you get bored and feel like drawing or something.

"Mhm" you mumbled as you stood up from your bed and then made it, tucking the duvet into the edges and puffing up your pillows ready for when you got back in. Which you wished was right now. "Have you?" He nodded and then did something that took you by surprise. He walked over and embraced you in an overwhelmingly tight hug. You hugged him back of course but were baffled as to why he suddenly decided to hug you like that. "What's the special occasion?" You ask with a little chuckle at the end since he laughed a small bit as well.