Little Angel

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"You don't have to speak"

You pull your brothers jacket closer to your face, restricting everyone's view of your red, puffy eyes, bruised lip and rosy red cheeks.

"Don't need to talk to me"

His scent eases you as it reminds you of that one time when you were kids and you were having a picnic in a field with your parents, before your father cheated and moved away.

"Baby I already know"

The scent of fresh wheat and other crops added to the warm,summery atmosphere of you and your brother running circles around a tree yelling "you can't catch me! You can't catch me!"

"The shadows in your head"

The tree had a swing and red apples hanging from a few branches. They were the most gorgeous shade of red and they looked delectable, your mother managed to pick one and she split it for you and Koushi to share.

"They've got you down again"

Sweet. It tasted so sweet. You can still remember the moment the flavours hit your taste buds. A wide grin and puffy cheeks portrayed your approval of the fruit to your family.

"Got you feelin' low"

You can also remember yourself being on the verge of tears once you realised you had eaten your half of the apple, and sadness overwhelmed you.

"But it's time to rest, now"

Due to Koushi's nurturing nature, he took a bite out of his and then handed the rest over to you with one of the most heartwarming smiles you could ever cast your eyes upon.

"Let it all melt now"

A hug was your response to this and was always your replacement for a simple 'thank you'.

"Wipe your tears"

Koushi has always been there for you and you presumed he always would be, and he still to this day has kept his promise.