Intense

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 ~

~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 ~

It was fairly early in the morning and you knew this because the birds outside the windows were chirping an unusual melody. The new tune reminded you of how uneasy you could feel when you were away from home for too long but you knew you had to brush these feelings aside and persevere throughout this training camp. For yourself, your brother and the team.

You and the two managers retired to your sleeping quarters much earlier than the boys did but that was because they wanted to sneak some more practice in before bed. They were warned not to push themselves too hard but knowing them that sentence went straight over their heads. You admired their determination but felt worn out just from being around them sometimes. "Mmm" Yachi grumbles as she rubs her eyes and removes some of the stray pieces of hair from her face. She sits up and stretches and only then does she notice you gazing out the largest window in the average sized room. To her it just looked like you were sleeping with your eyes open but in reality your body was still as your mind was boggling with all kinds of thoughts. Good, bad and some in between. Luckily, as of right now the good thoughts were overpowering the bad ones which allowed you to stay in your day dreaming state. "Y/n-Chan?" She questions snapping you out of your time consuming trance. However, you jumped just a little too much and startled the blonde haired girl. "S-shoot! Sorry Y/n-Chan I didn't mean to scare you!" Yachi whisper-shouts as she continuously moves her eyes back and forth between you and Kiyoko, who was still sleeping in the other corner of the room.

"I-it's okay don't worry about it, I feel like I'm the one who scared you..." you rubbed the back of your neck as you lost eye contact with the smaller girl. Your level of anxiety rising by the second before she reassured you that you did nothing wrong. After she stated this you managed to look into her eyes again and felt somewhat at ease when she smiled gently at you. After this an awkward silence fills the room as you play with your thumbs and Yachi twirls some hair around her finger. It was obvious that neither of you were necessarily amazing at staring conversations but you took it upon yourself to try, if you wanted to improve your confidence stuff like this was mandatory in your eyes. "Soo...how comes you're up this early?" You were unsure about asking this when it popped into your mind but after seeing Yachi visibly relax you knew you had made the right choice, you felt proud that you had accomplished something.

"I'm used to waking up at around this time for school so I guess I just did it naturally" by now she was rummaging through her bag and once she had found what she needed she retracted her hand with a hairbrush in her grip. You watch her brush her hair and when she's nearing the end she notices you. You apologise for staring but she tells you that it's okay and offers to brush your hair for you. At first you were a bit sceptical but then you took a moment to rethink the situation and looked at the offer as some sort of bonding exercise, so you accepted.