"Found you~"

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'Dear diary,

It's been about a week since I met Nishinoya-san and the rest of the team. So far I have bonded quite a bit with Hinata and Yamaguchi, I'm extremely surprised at myself for being able to deal with Hinata as someone with as much energy as him would usually of scared me away by now but he's...different. In a good way of course! Anyway, me and Yanaguchi have gotten really close too! He's like a younger brother to me now and he's always there for me when I need some help. Since my last breakdown I haven't really been struggling with anything, I've been lucky is all I can say... I've been purposely avoiding those girls every chance I can, just a couple days ago I found a small room with tons and tons of books inside! There's also a small table with a chair beneath a window that overlooks the main field where all of the main sports activities take place, I'm currently sitting in said chair. I don't know how much longer I can avoid them but I'll try my best! Oh! Also, Nishinoya-san has started picking me up from my lessons, walking me to the gym and to where he and Tanaka-san sit at lunchtime. I wasn't too sure at first but with constant reassurance from Koushi and Nishinoya-san my nerves were soon eased and I now feel comfortable eating and sitting with them.

However, although I've bonded with some of the team there is still two who seem like they won't be opening up to me anytime soon...I don't mind though everyone has a right to keep themselves to themselves but Tsukishima-kun's and Kageyama-kun's stern attitude does give me the chills at times.

How can someone hold such a frightening gaze for so long without realising that they look very intimidating?'

You giggle to yourself lightly before spinning your pen between two of your fingers and putting your head back down, munching on some dango that is placed next to your diary.

'Class has also been going really well lately, I'm still sitting at the back by myself and when we get set a project my teacher, Mr.Sato gives me extra time to complete it as I'm working by myself. I scored 86 out of 100 on my most recent one!

I've also been seeing less of Koushi whilst we're at school, this saddens me mildly as I enjoy his company but I don't mind because I know how much stress I cause him on a daily basis, and since I have Nishinoya-san "protecting" me now he doesn't have to worry as much!

Well I think this is enough for today, I haven't really got anything else to write about...oh! This dango from that cute little store on the corner in really good! I must remember to buy some more when I can!