Chapter 12

Harry

"Ron and I are supposed to go into the prefect carriage." Hermione said awkwardly.

"Oh. Right. Fine."

"Come on, if we get a move on, we'll be able to save them places." Ginny said.

But I wasn't listening. I was too upset with the fact that Ron and Hermione had left. It was horrible enough that I wasn't made a prefect, and now they were already leaving me behind. With him. I stared at him as he walked in front of me, behind Ginny.

I'd bet he's going to be in Slytherin. He sure seems evil enough.

As we realized all of the compartments were full, Ginny led us into a compartment, introducing us to Luna.

The girl, Luna, talked with Ginny for a bit before turning to me. "You're Harry Potter."

"I know I am.

"I don't know either of you." She said to Percy and Neville.

Neville tried saying he was a nobody, but Ginny was having none of it. "Neville Longbottom - Luna Lovegood. Luna's in my year, but in Ravenclaw."

"What's Ravenclaw again?" Percy asked quickly.

"It's the house of the wise, intelligent, and creative." Luna said. "Who are you? I've never seen you around before."

"Oh, I'm Percy Jackson. I'm new here, but I'm going into fifth year."

"That's nice. Do you know what house you'll be in?"

"Not really, no. But I'm sure any of them would be amazing."

I quietly snorted. Yeah right. He was probably hoping to be Slytherin, just his grandfather.

But I didn't say anything, deciding to ignore him completely. Maybe he'd repay the favor.

...

Word count: 267

A/n sorry for the short chapter, but it's just been sitting here for like 2 months. I'm planning to update soon, hopefully, but I've got finals next week. Online school is killing me, I swear.