Author's Note

I do not own anything Percy Jackson or Harry Potter related, nor do I claim to. Credit goes to their respective owners. I own only the plot. I'm saying this now so I dont have to at each chapter.

This story will be just your average cliche Percy goes to Hogwarts story. I'm mostly writing it for fun, but also for practice. Because I suck at writing  dialogue.

This is my first fanfiction, so if the characters, plot, or details, seem a little off, I'm sorry. Just comment how it should be and I'll try my hardest to fix it! And yes, I know that the two stories would not take place within the same timeline, but, fanfiction logic, am I right? So just ignore that part.

Feel free to correct anything I write(saying again for emphasis). The only way for me to improve is to take in the criticism. That being said, please still enjoy the story!

And just note, that like all fanfiction, there will be things from the books or movies or whatever that are supposed to happen or did happen, that may just be skipped over or neglected. Sorry in advance.

And I know that a lot of these stories get abandoned, so will try my absolute hardest to not abandon this story. Because I know I hate it when I'm reading a story and then the author just stops making more. It's so frustrating.

Also, this story will take place a year after BoO and during Order of the Phoenix. So Percy would be about 18, while Harry would be about 15. And I'll try to keep the events as similar to the HP books as possible, but it's been a long time since I read it, so I might just go off the movies. Sorry in advance.

I have also not read any of the Kane Chronicles, Trials of Apollo, or any of the newer books. So some of the information may be a little weird.

I dont even know if people will read this story, but I thought I should mention all this just in case. So, if you're reading this, thank you and please enjoy the story!

Also, thanks to JaxxonDiazz1158 for making the awesome cover!