If You Didn't Want Me Why Did You Kidnap Me?! (10) *WATTY AWARDS*

Noah held my hand tightly, so tightly that I was loosing the feeling in the tips of my fingers. If anyone in this crowded airport looked at the scene Noah was creating they would think we were some loving couple, planning on traveling somewhere. Maybe in their eyes we were traveling to meet family, and soon I would be meeting Noah’s Mother and Father for the first time, or maybe the other way around. All these strangers would notice, if they even did glance at us for more than a second was that we were traveling somewhere, together. They wouldn’t look long enough to discover the death grip he had me in, they wouldn’t know the fear I was in and most importantly they wouldn’t know that I was that girl kidnapped from towns away.

    Before I left the house Noah had told me what Tony had in mind, and he explained to me how dangerous that man was, like he had to. I could tell by the way he carried himself, I could tell by the way the guys were afraid of him. Even though I wanted no part of Tony’s plan, I didn’t have a say.

    Then while we were in the car, Noah explained how things were going to work while we were in public. It was almost like he could read my mind, or it was just obvious that I was thinking about making a scene and being saved. Harshly, he reminded me that he knew were I lived, and reminded me how easily he got in last time, how easily he kidnapped me to begin with. Then he explained that he would be holding my hand at all times, until we had to go through security but even if I got more than 2 feet away from him bad things would happen. He didn’t really get into detail but I could tell the threat was there.

    I stared at the cheap upholstery of the car, trying to block out the world as I thought about what Tony expected me to be able to accomplish in less than three months, but before I could get in depth with my thoughts Noah pulled me back out of them.

    “I’m serious Skye. You do anything stupid to draw attention to yourself, and ef everything…” He took a deep breath to calm himself. “You should know, Tony has Brendan scooping your house out right now, and Tony? He owns a very large share of the airport we’re going through, and that is how you will be getting through so easily. You do anything stupid, Tony will see while it’s happening… and you know Brendan.” My blood ran cold, I expected the twins to step in, to say something, but Alex drove silently and Andrew sat in the front seat mirroring Alex’s expression. I couldn’t bring myself to say anything.

    “But Skye… before..” Suddenly Noah’s voice had gone quiet, and thoughtful. “Before we’re in the sight of Tony you should know you can’t trust his word. You will listen to everything that man says because if you don’t he will not think twice before killing you, but just know I, Alex and Andrew …we will try our bests to get you out of this alive.” The lump that had errantly been in my throat didn’t leave as I swallowed hard enough it seemed for the whole car to hear. “Just hold my hand, Alex and Andrew will be dropping us off at the door and we will be separated from them till we get to the safe house after the plane ride. If you see them while in the airport you are not to acknowledge them. You only know me, your boyfriend.” His last words caught me off guard as I shot him a look and regardless to the hostile air that had filled the vehicle the twins left out childish chuckles.

    “She looked soooo happy to be referred to as your girlfriend. Maybe she should be mine.” Andrew smirked, winking playfully at me making the situation less horrible.

    “I don’t think I would mind that to be honest.” I continued the joke, and watched happily as Noah’s face turned red with embarrassment and anger.

    “Hey! I’m not the one who came up with this idea, you would be her boyfriend,” Noah slapped Andrew swiftly of the very top of his head, “if you were as jacked as I am.” Noah laughed referring to his muscles. Andrew laughed.