If You Didn't Want Me Why Did You Kidnap Me?! (13) *WATTY AWARDS*

Nate insisted on a driver, and a sleek black car to transport us to and from school. He thought it would get the needed attention for I to become friends with Amanda, and would keep me from stealing the keys from Noah. Nate had it in his head that I was some all power ninja when he wasn’t around, which made absolutely no sense but whatever. My thoughts were far from the car, and the people riding in it with me. I was thinking about actually going to school, and starting to live normally, but not normal at the exact same time and it made my head spin.

Everyone knew the objective, I was to become ‘best friends’ with Amanda and gain the trust of her family and body guards, then when it’s least expected lure her back to the apartments and then… never discuss it ever again. I still didn’t know if I was capable of doing that, but I let the subject drop from my conversations with Noah. He assumingly didn’t enjoy the thought of killing me, but knew that once they had Amanda he was going to have a hell of a time keeping me alive.

Alex and Andrew were driving a car directly behind us, following and attending our school. It made me laugh that they fought over who could be my pretend boyfriend, because that person would have all classes with me, and Amanda, but that was designed so I would never be alone. They were both stunned once I pulled away from giving them hugs, and it took a few minutes for them to realize I was completely transformed.

“I didn’t even notice! I was too busy being excited to see you!” Alex whined and I laughed at him. 

Nate refused to change anything, Noah had already been placed in all my classes and didn’t really care that I didn’t want to spend all that time with him, AND live with him. Nate put me with the person he thought could handle my crazy secret ninja skills that I don’t have…

As we pulled up to the school, Noah looked at me sheepishly and this was the beginning of our pretend relationship. He was ordered to hold my hands at all times that was necessary. Nate had given me the rules. In a classroom, Noah didn’t have to hold my hand if the door was closed but if my desk was close to the door with it open Noah was to have a hand on me at some place. If I had to go to the bathroom, given that Noah wouldn’t be able to go with me, Noah would have to text Alex or Andrew to come baby set me to and from the bathroom to the classroom. I had lunch with all of them, and unless I was sitting with Amanda, I wasn’t allowed at any other table.

Literally there was more rules than I could keep track of… the gist of them all was ‘don’t be left alone, don’t try and leave,’ and I could tell by the way Nate was talking that I wouldn’t risk it. There was something else that was keeping me at that school that eh didn’t tell me about but I’m pretty sure he had teachers, other ‘students’ and probably bodyguards scattered around the campus.

The driver opened out door and immediately Noah grabbed me hand, making my heart plummet. His hand was so warm in mine as he guided me out of the car. The driver smiled at us as I watched Alex and Andrew park in the front row of the parking lot. I could already see their smiles as I stayed hand in hand with Noah.

“Don’t look too happy.” Noah whispered sarcastically at me, and I scowled at him. This whole relationship needed to look as real as possible but what I neglected to tell everyone was that… I’ve never had a boyfriend. I don’t know how to treat him, I don’t know how to make this believable. I squeezed his hand angrily before walking over to Alex and Andrews car.

To my dismay, we were already attracting attention. Or should I say the two blonde twins stepping out of a crazy expensive Porsche, and my ‘boyfriend’. I wanted to run away from all the eyes that were staring blatantly but I knew that would only result in me being tackled. 

“Hey Beautiful, what are you doing with that goof?” Alex asked and I giggled at him.

“Shut up Alex.” I whined, smiling at him. At least I had him and Andrew to keep me company because along with not having any boyfriends I didn’t really have friends either. Soon they will realize my odd awkwardness with people and realize they kidnapped the wrong person for the job.

“You’re my girlfriend, not his.” Noah muttered under his breath, pulling me closer with his hand, but letting go of it suddenly only for it to go around my waist. My face immediately turned beat red and Alex and Andrew smirked.

Without thinking I dug my head in Noah’s chest, trying to hide my blushing cheeks from Alex, Andrew and the on lookers that were perplexed by the fact I was surrounded by boys, or by their good looks.. Whatever.

Noah towed me into the school with his arm still around my waist, but I eventually took my head out of his chest when Alex and Andrew kept the conversation going. This was going to be so hard, my whole body was tense as Noah very publicly was announcing our fake relationship. When couples did this at my old school, I was silently making fun of them. No one cares if you’re in a relationship, you don’t need to make out with them in the hallway. 

Oh geez. I refuse to kiss him. Especially in front of so many people.

Our first class was English and Noah was not excited for it what so ever. “Is it too soon to skip?” He asks, as I pull him into the classroom and find the desk furthest away from the door.

“You can leave if you like, I’ll be here.” I laughed, throwing my bag down. Noah didn’t even bother bringing one. I made fun of his all last night for not even bothering to blend in but it was kind of obvious he didn’t belong with me already.

“Nice try sweet heart now take a seat.” We were ten minutes early, and killed it by bickering back and forth about how easy English is. I guess when Noah went originally to school, English was his hardest class.

“Well now you have me, and I wont let you fail.” I smiled at him, English was the my best class and I was excited to be back at school. Even if I was stuck with three guys to watch over me, I was out of that cramped out and stupid apartment. 

“Good, cuz I’m going to be too busy fending boys off of you. I can already tell I’ll have my hands full.” I rolled my eyes, and proceeded to glare at him.

“Don’t be foolish.” I snapped, and before I knew what was going on, Noah jerked his head to the side to show me a table with two guys in it staring through Noah’s head at me. My eyes widened. “…Oh dear.” I whispered.

“Yeah, someone did too good at giving you a makeover.”

“You can move your head back now.” I whispered, unable to move my eyes from the two boys.

MISS ME?!

I know it's short but there is more to come when it isn't like two in the morning.
alsoooo tomorrow Boy Next Door and Zander will be posted.
im getting back in the habit i promise

Comments?!