If You Didn't Want Me Why Did You Kidnap Me?! (12) *WATTY AWARDS*

I was hoping the makeover would result in me leaving the building, because didn't Nate tell me not to get comfortable? Whatever, I ended up having some high scaled fashionista (ista, because he clearly liked boys as well) cut my hair in the bathroom. He went by the name Jenifer, and I wouldn't doubt if he knew that I was being held here against my will. Jenifer didn't say anything about it, didn't even act like it was a problem as he kissed my hands repeatedly as if I were royalty.

"Oh dear. My dear. You Sugar need, Jenifer's assistance." Jenifer also liked to talk in third person. I didn't exactly trust this man with my long blonde hair, but I couldn't refuse him with Noah staring me down.

"Is it that bad?" I asked mostly to myself as I twirled my hair around my finger. Jenifer slapped my hand away looking disgusted.

"You cannot tell how awful it is? Ah! I might help you poor child." I watched as Noah tried to muffle his laughter.

Through out the rest of the transformation, I ignored most of wait Jenifer said and what Noah agreed to. It didn't stop at my hair, while whatever hair color Jenifer selected set he plucked my eyebrows, 'buffed' my face, and gave me instructions on how to do the makeup he was going to apply once he was done with my hair. I couldn't help but feel insulted that he thought I needed all this 'hard work.'

When he was done, my hair was still blonde but more platinum meaning it now looked fake and my skin had a weird new glow to it. My eyes were a might brighter blue, but the most drastic thing was probably the length. Instead it barely hit my shoulders and rounded around my face. I shook my head to realize the weight difference and looked nothing short of terrified.

"Where'd all my hair go?" I asked stupidly, and Jenifer grabbed my shoulders.

"Jenifer cut it. He did you a favor sweets." Jenifer insisted and I just nodded. It didn't look bad, I just didn't look like myself which was the point. "Soon a large duffle bad will be placed outside the door, full of clothing so you don't need to continue wearing boy clothing." Jenifer explained, pulling at the baggy shirt that Alex gave me to wear one day. I just nodded staring at the ground. "Well my job is done, enjoy." Jenifer smiled sweetly and flintily to Noah before exiting the bathroom, and walking swiftly out of the hotel room.

Thirty minutes passed, an entire episode of iCarly before there was one swift knock. Just as Jenifer said the duffle bag was filled to brim of clothing, but there was no one in sight. I was surprised Noah had let me get the door and go out into the hallway without supervision, until I noticed a camera on the top of Nate's door pointed directly at me. Noah put a hand on my shoulder making me practically jump out of my skin.

"Get in." He said sternly, taking the bag from me and guiding me inside.

"He's watching the door?" I asked when our own door was swiftly closed behind us.

"Yes, we're just taking precautions." Noah explained opening the empty fridge hoping something would miraculously appear. "No food, you hungry?" I had been hungry for awhile now, but I didn't want to say anything.

"Precautions for what? To make sure I can't run away?" I demanded, getting more and more angry at the way Noah was talking to me. "You told me Brendan was patrolling my house, and we both know he wont hesitate to kill them, and me." I gulped, trying to contain my sudden anger. "A camera isn't needed, I'm not going anywhere." I knew the depth of my words, and I could tell Noah knew it too.

"Are you hungry?" He repeated closing the fridge door with great effort. "I could order pizza, or Chinese?" Without thinking I knocked over a large pile of car magazines, my blood boiling as they scattered about the disgusting carpet.

"Noah, what's going to happen to Amanda when this is over?" I asked, searching his eyes. He didn't say anything. "Is it going to be the same thing that's going to happen to me?"

"And how do you know what's going to happen to you?!" Noah demanded, and nodded at the silence that followed. "Exactly. You don't so until that day comes, we shouldn't worry about it. Now are you hungry or not?" When I didn't answer that question either he rolled his eyes. "I'll get buffalo chicken pizza if you don't tell me what you wa-"

"I want a large Hawaiian pizza and boat loads of ranch." I whined cutting him off, trying my best to forget our discussion.

"Oh so NOW you talk. Well at least I know how to crack you." He said sarcastically whipping out the phone and ordering our food.

"How did I get stuck with you? Why couldn't I share a room with your brother?" I pouted jokingly and Noah grabbed my arm.

"Well! If you want to share a room with Nate, oh please go. Don't be letting me get in your way." Noah pushed me towards the door as I dragged my feet.

"Wait! I was kidding. No!" As I got towards the door I threw my hands out and pushed myself back.

"Noah! I was kidding! Please!" I pleaded with a smile. Noah stopped pushing and I fell back into him, in the process he stepped on a magazine that I had thrown in my fit on anger. We fell hard on the ground, but luckily I fell on top of him so it softened the fall.

As we struggled to get up off of one another, we heard laughing. Immediately I was behind Noah firmly because he was holding the small of my back pressing me against his, and produced a gun out of no where. I followed the gun where he aimed it, and it was spot on with idiots one and two standing in the doorway.

"What kind of body guard are you?" I asked sarcastically as Noah let me out of his grasp. "You were too busy torturing me to see intruders!" I got up and went and hugged Alex. Andrew pretended to look hurt.

"Oh, hugging him first. I see how it is." Andrew joked, as I hugged him too.

"I wish I got pinned with one of you two being my boyfriend... how did I get stuck with you again?!" I asked Noah, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Once again. You can have Nate, no one is stopping you." I pouted playfully at Noah.

"Never mind. You're better than that!"

I'm sorry! I'm just really busy!