a/n

Ok, so I am sorry but I was in a creative slump this past week and didn't manage to complete chapter 11.  But I did offer a QnA supplement chapter.  The only question I was asked will be answered here!

Q: Question for Author-chan, do you have any plans for the plot after Y/N visits all the schools?

A: When I started this book, I was only dreaming.  I still have no solid resolution or conclusion plans at the current time.  However, I always knew it would end with (Y/N) ending up at ONE of the schools.  From there, I would end the book.  However, I don't know which one that will be.  Simple answer: yes, I only have one plan to conclude this story.

Anyway, now that that is answered, THANK YOU FOR 1.2k READS ON THIS!!! We've been around for 11 weeks now and you have no idea how amazing it is to see that my own work has gotten this far!  Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented, read, or saved this story it means so much that people are actually enjoying this!  I hope to be with you all from here until this story ends and even after with new works!  I never thought I would get more than 10 reads per chapter but Chapter 1 has over 200 reads alone.  Thank you again and now I bid you until next week!  I will try to get a long chapter up for chapter 11 with our lovely cats!

-Author-chan