2

"I choose... Seijoh." (Y/N) said.

"HAHA! SUCK IT!" Oikawa yelled. The other groups made angry noises followed by a series of pops. Everyone soon left in defeat except for a (h/c) bunny and a collection of boys with dog features.

"SHITTY-KAWA DON'T BE A POOR SPORT!" Iwaizumi yelled, slapping the back of Oikawa's head.

"You won't regret it, bunny-chan." Kyotani gave (Y/N) a gentle smile.

"OH MY GOD! IWA-CHAN, OUR MAD DOG JUST SMILED!!" Oikawa squealed with excitement.

"Shut up." Kyotani snarled at the superior.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

"Here we are! Home of the Seijoh pack!" Oikawa said, pushing open two steel gates. The place where the dogs took (Y/N) was a school-like building. It looked like any other school except it had a teal banner hanging on the gate that read "Rule The Field, Home of Seijoh" in big white lettering.

"So is this where you all live?" (Y/N) asked, looking at everything around her.

"Pretty much, not all of us actually live here, it's more of a base for the pack. But some of us do live here." Iwaizumi explained.

"Is this where I will be staying?" (Y/N) curiously glanced at the rottweiler boy, Iwaizumi.

"Yes! You'll be staying here with me, Iwa-chan, Kyotani, and Yahaba." Oikawa said.

"Okay..." (Y/N) said, trailing off.

"C'mon! I'll show you around!" Oikawa said, taking (Y/N)'s hand. He took her around the whole school, ending with where they're all going to be staying.

"This is the old gym! We turned it into some makeshift sleeping quarters, though." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's cool, very... quaint." The girl said.

"Here, I'll get Mad Dog-chan to set up a mat for you." He said, taking (Y/N)'s hand again.

"Oh Mad Dog-chan~~" Oikawa sang.

"What do you want?" Kyotani growled.

"I need you to set up a mat for dear (Y/N) here. Think you could do that for me?" Oikawa asked.

"Sure, whatever." Kyotani said, stomping off to grab a mat, blanket and pillow from a storage closet. (Y/N) followed him, leaving Oikawa.

"Do you need any help, Kyotani-kun?" She asked, innocently.

"No, I'll get it for you." He said, not looking at her, afraid to look into her wide, pure eyes.

"Oh... okay." She said, sounding almost disappointed. "Will you tell me about yourself?"

"Depends, what do you want to know?" He asked, laying out her mat and neatly setting it up in between two others.

"I dunno, the basics? Your favorite things, where you're from, why you're so angry. Those kinds of things." Her nose twitched a bit.

"My favorite things, huh? Well, I like the color yellow. Most people don't believe me when I say I like chocolate. I like dogs, obviously. I'm from here in Miyagi. And I'm angry all the time because people are annoying idiots." He said.

"Am I an annoying idiot too?" Kyotani looked up at (Y/N) to see her wide, doe eyes full of curiosity, a slight pout on her lips, and her finger pointed at herself.

"No, you're an exception. The annoying idiots are like idiot-kawa and Yahaba." He said, jabbing a thumb at the gathered boys behind him.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

"(Y/N)!! Come cuddle with me!" Oikawa yelled, running towards the girl with open arms. A hand circled around her shoulders pulling her back. (Y/N) hit something hard, like a wall or... a muscular chest. She heard a growl and looked up to see Kyotani.

"Back off, Oikawa. I don't trust you with her." He said with a snarl, a light pink dusting (Y/N)'s cheeks at the close proximity.

"Who made you her guard dog, Mad Dog-chan?" Oikawa said, narrowing his eyes and pouting at the angry boy.

"No, I don't trust you with her either, loser-kawa."

"Iwa-channn, so mean." Oikawa sighed in defeat and slumped his shoulders between the two scary dogs.

"It's okay, you two. If he wants, I'll cuddle with him." (Y/N) said, looking between the three.

"Are you sure, bunny-chan? What if he tries something with you?" Kyotani said, looking down at (Y/N), still protected by his arms.

"It's ok, I sleep in my bunny form anyway. Besides, what would he even try?" She asked, oblivious to what Kyotani and Iwaizumi were thinking Oikawa might try.

"Well, okay. Only if you agree to it." Kyotani's ears turned down slightly. Kyotani moved his arms off from (Y/N)'s shoulders. She jumped towards Oikawa and in mid air became the small (h/c) bunny from before. Oikawa caught her against his chest and gushed at the way her nose twitched and her eyes looked directly into his.

"Iwa-chann~~ She's so small and cute~!" Oikawa turned to Iwaizumi, showing the bunny in his arms as she began to relax and close her eyes. Everyone began to fall asleep near one another. Oikawa placed (Y/N) next to him and hugged her lightly with his arms in a protective manner.

"Good-night, bunny-chan." He whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is chapter 2!! Oh ho ho, what could go wrong with cuddling with Oikawa?

It's about 200 words shorter but this is just like a slight filler chapter.  Next one has some....more events.

Until next time --Evil Author-chan