FIVE

P H A R A O H

After the shoot out that ad happend in Markham I had took Charlie home with her friends and I was in the house bored and chillin. Angel was in her room taking a nap while Akiil was with me while I was my room with me while I was playing my Xbox One. Today was my chill day and my off day which is so coincidental is a Sunday. He was looking up at me while I had the edges of my beanbag was covered with pillows so just in case if he fall off he wont hit the ground. He was laying on my chest looking up at me while he was slobbing and laughing almost about to go to sleep.

"Aye P You there?" Sleez had said through the Xbox, I had rolled my eyes and got up to go feed Akiil, And I might go see my mother in the hospital today Ion Know. I had made him a bottle and had laidback on the bed with him in my arms. I was trying to give him his bottle but he kept spittin it back out and it was frustrating me bruh. I had knew this was gonna be a long day because He just started doing this not wanting to eat or suck on a on the Pacifer.

For the past Ten minutes I was getting Angry and It was past his time to take a nap. I had went to the Xbox Headset. "Aye Terrance Imma have to call you back bro. Akiil ain't going to sleep and this shit is pissing me the fuck off." I had said through the mic. And he started laughing like shit was funny. Shits Dry. I had turned my xbox off and my
tv and tried to get Akiil to eat for a couple more minutes. "WHAT THE FUCK." I yelled still trying to keep Angel sleep.

I pulled out my phone and called Charlie.Maybe she could help me and i was going insane.

"Hello.?"

"Yeah Charlie can you do me a favor?"

"What's the favor?"

"I need you to come over. My little brother ain't going to sleep I need some help."

There was a silence on the phone and then she started bussin up laughing. I twisted my face up at the phone and put it back on my ear. I don't see anything funny, but she lucky she my last resort.

"Ight Lil Mama. Just give me 30 minutes to get dressed and text me your address and I will text you when I get there."

"Mkay Bae." I hung up before she could say anything and or try to deny me. Cause lowkey I am feelin her and I know she feelin me but Ima make her mine one day. She already in this lifestyle because of her brother and I think she knows I am also a drug dealer and next in line to run a whole gang and a drug deal. I mean she goin be my queen and ain't nobody goin take her away from me. Not even her bitch ass ex-boyfriend Shaun. I had sat Akiil on my bed as he was laying down just slobbing and staring at me. "Nawl don't stare at me cause when I wanted you to stop crying you wouldn't do it for me, but let me call my future wifey and you wanna be all quiet. Ole Goofy." I had mumbled that last part. And I guess that he had heard me cause he had threw his binkie at me and it almost had hit me in my mouth. I had texted her my address and then stared at him.

"Maan when you grow up I swear to god we goin fight like, Ima beat the shit outta ya." I had laughed and he was clapping and laughing and smiling. That little boy goin have all the hoes because he got one thing that I don't and nobody has in this family. His eyes, they change to grey and back to brown. That's a gift that I wished to have but I just have these Brown eyes. I was cleaning up the house and my room cause I aint want her to come in and see that I had a dirty house, I mean thar is just disrespectful. I had checked on Angel she was still asleep and I was so thankful she is one hard sleeper.

After a while my doorbell rung and there she was looking beautiful as hell in nothing but a victoria secret Pink sweatsuit. And some ones with her hair in a beanie type looking thing. "Come on." I had step to the side and she had walked through. "Nice place mister." she had turned around at me and was smiling hella big. I loved to see her pink and purple braces. Even thought I don't think she needs them, she prefers to keep them on. "Thank yuh M'lady" i had bowed and everything. She giggled and stopped walking. "Now where is the little rascal you say that was giving you a hard time."She says as she looks up at me. "He is in my room, and my dumb ass left him up there by myself I will be back." I ran up the stairs like the track runner I am. He was still there, but he was chewing on my all black chrome watch. "C'mon lil man and get that shit outcha mouth." I had got the watch and threw it on the bed.