SIX

C H A R L I E

I had just woken up to a slight nap and remembered that I was in Pharaoh's house and that I needed to get back home before Hans started to trip and think I'm out here popping my pussy for some real niggas. I need to stop listening to rap all together I am over here quoting rap verses and shit. I got up and wiped my eyes and was startig to look for Pharah but instead I run into an older guy. I was shocked to see that they had very similar features but he was just lighter skinned. And his eyes were red and puffy. "Um hi, and um I think I should be going. "Nahh you good lil ma. I am Pharaoh's father Mr.Kings but you can call me Vic short for Victor." He had stretched out a hand. I had smiled warmly. "My name is Charlene but I prefer Charlie I hate that name." I had chuckled and so did he.

"Well It is nice to finally meet you my son has told me many things about you." He had smiled genuinely. "Im sorry to say that I have heard so little of you but I hope it is good things." I had said. he laughed. "I don't want to interupt or anything but I have to get home before it is too late, do you by any chance know where he is?" I had said looking down and shy and all. He had exhaled and rubbed his face, "He is downstairs but he isn't in his right state of mind right now. So give him some time." He said before he left and turned the corner down the hall the oppostie way I was going.

I had took that into consideration and I had walked down the stairs and I had passed the kitchen to only see Pharoah in the kitchen sitting at the Island that was in the middle just staring into space not really having an emotion. But he had silent tears streaming down his face and he just sat there. "Um Pharoah, Are You Okay?" I had asked him. He remained silent and I just sat down next to him fiddling with his fingers until he wanted to talk, or not. But either way I wanted to accompny him with anything he was going through. He may not be my boyfriend but he was still a close friend of mines that I cared deeply for.

He finally turned my way and he had more tears streaming down his face as he sniffled, and he just cried more and more. It torn me to pieces to see the light and bubbly fun loving Pharoah crying his heart out. I had just got up and hugged him, he really needed a females comfort for whatever he was going through. He just cried into my arms, and he let it all out. I don't know what he was going through, but I want to be here with him. "She isn't here with me. She supposed to be here, why is god takin ha from me so early." He just cried out loud. And then I heard smashing and breaking things from upstairs. He was probably just and upset as Pharoah was and I didn't like where this was going.

Who is god takng from him?\

I myself couldn't help but notice how hard he was breaking down, soaking my shirt in his tears. "Baby, it;s gonna be okay. Apparently god wanted to take them and wanted them to be with him. It was their time to go back and be with the Lord. They will always be there with you and will be watching over you everything you do will be watched over by your loved one." I had said kissing his forehead rubbing circles in his hair trying to calm him down. He didn't say anything he just kept breaking down more and more and I was there fro him every step.

A Week Later....

I have been over Pharoah's house ever since him breaking down because I didn't want to spend another day with out him. He has been coming back to his normal self slowly, every once in a while he would go back into his depression funk. But he comes out of it more and more and I am proud of him. I mean I don't think I would be able to cope with my mother dying slowly and I won't be able to see her anymore. I love my mother to death and I always will, but she isn't in the right state of mind.

He was about to leave the house in the week, and we were going to see that new movie It Follows since what we really wanted to go see wasn't even out yet. But we still wanted to go out just us. So he got ready and I was already ready in my just chill attire. Which was just a black jersey crop top, with my true religion stretch jeggings, and my Air Jordan 6 Varsity red shoes. With my hair in a high bun and some Smokey grey eye shadow mascara and my pink lip balm and my leather backpack.

He wore something simple as his Khaki cargo pants, his baseball shirt that was black and outlined with white. He has on his Wolf Greys and he had on his Bucket. We were going to the movie theater that had the recliners instead of the stairs. It was comfortable if you chose the correct seats.

We entered the movie theater and my brother had pulled off from the parking lot and we walked straight through to get our tickets. The girl that was supposed to be taking our money for the tickets was batting her eyes and popping her gum and doing things with her tongue showed me what she does on her past time.

I just had rolled my eyes and payed attention to my surroundings I wasn't paying attention to that long neck ass bitch. "She said our movie start in a couple minutes and then it's Theater 5." He said as he smiled at me, which kept causing me to smile.

We got some popcorn and other snacks and we were getting situated with our seats. He had stared at me as the movie started. "Thank you for staying by my side." He had looked at me sincerely. "Your welcome anything for you." I had said for real, whatever this boy wanted he could get. (Not like that or the fact that he got me sprung) I mean friend wise and his situation. He looked me deep in my eyes and grabbed my face and he leaned in. I haven't felt his lips in so long this was gonna bring butterflies in my stomach because my palms are already sweating.

He teased me by rubbing his nose on mines and we brushed lips a couple of times. My breath was hitching and shaky, that he grabbed my other side of my face and kissed me deeply. I was waiting on this, waiting on our moments that we have like this together by ourselves just us. I kissed me back with deep force and love as he kissed me with and he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

Now I wasn't the type of chick to tongue anybody down, but I mean it was pharaoh someone I trusted deeply and cared for and had feelings for too. So to me he was much more than a gang banger or a hood nigga he was a goofy sweet gentle teenager named Pharoah.

I pulled back because I was losing my breath and the movie was about to start and I didn't wanna miss it. "Nice lip Balm too." He whispered in my ear and I just laughed. He was too much for me and I was blushing and luckily the lights were dimmed down so he didn't see what type of effect he had on me.

I leaned back and started to eat my snacks while he put his arms around me and I smiled as I continued to watch the scary movie. He looked down at me and said, "What would I do without you?"

____

Awwn look at the two lovebirds💕😌. And two updates inna row😱🎉. That's some crazy shit bruh. But check out Semi-Sweet.😆

Byee👽👣🌻