FOUR

Hanna and Sierra👫❤️

C H A R L I E

I had went home and I was there with Sasha in my room and I was happier then ever. Hanna barely come home, he just comes back and takes a shower and then go right back out. I don't even think he has been working lately and thats fine with me. "SAAAASSSHHHAAAA!" I yelled even though she was on my couch in my room and I was on my bed. "What bitch?" She looked up from her phone with an annoyed look. She was really ugly when she was annoyed and serious. I busted out laughing in front of her, she mugged the hell outta me.

"Buut I want to go celebrate." I sat up straight in my bed. I was really thinking on this, down the street and a couple blocks was this new roller rink/Juke Jam Markham. I went there once and they are real party animals and I like how its always bussin and so turnt.(BTW: if y'all live on the southside of Chicago then you would know this is a real place and I been there before. Im 13 and they only allow teens, no parents💯Bussin. Alright back to the story.)

"TRUE! So where are we going?" She dropped her phone on her face. I giggled "Markham" I say smiling big. "Girl you know Ty'Rone would not like that and neither would Shaun." My face dropped and I stale faced her. "Mane Fuck Shaun. I'm single" I say leaning back like I ain have no worries because I don't. Yeaa I had feelings for him but they weren't so strong to where I am gonna have a whole drama filled play about it. Imma live and move on like a bad bitch would. "Awee Shitt." She started twerking and bopping.

"Aye, Aye save all of that for the Juke Jam." I had threw one of my pillows at her. She had fell down and started cackling so loud. I shook my head. "Buuut! I am not gonna leave behind my bad bitch Bambi though" I had got up and put a jacket on over my tank top. I had went across the street and knocked on his door, I was waiting outside and it was a bit chilly but it was managable. His ole cucumber head ass finally wanna open the door. His hair was in two goddes braids and he had on some dark purple lipstick. He only had on a striped long sleeve shirt with some victoria secret lace panties.

I giggled a little bit.

"Damn ma you getting a lil thick back there. When you goin let me hit?" I had pinched his high yellow thighs."oooo, You play too damn much gurl. But I know I looks the best, but what chu want?" He said as he was popping his gum and making bubbles with it. "Me, and Sasha about to go to Markham and I wanted my bad bitch to come and turn up wit me." I had winked at him. "Yeahh gurl but how we goin get there?" He had asked me. I had sat there and wondered for a while, How are we gonna get there. Bro ass tweaking hard asl so I know he wont let me drive. "Hol Up Boo" He had went to the back and I was just on the porch for a while because I don't feel comfortable in there yet.

He finally came back, "Jasa would take us to Markham" He had smiled big as he blew a kiss to his older sister. She rolled her eyes and flipped him off playfully. "Alright Imma come and get chu when we ready" I had pinched his thighs as he waved me off. I had went back to my house and went up the stairs hearing Sasha talking on the phone.

"I'm going to do it so stop bothering me about it"

"...."

"If it's so important to you, then you do it"

"....."

"Like I thought."

"....."

"So? Like I give a fuck. He wasn't here all this time what makes you think he will come around now?"

I had walked in right there, she was probably on the phone with her momma about her father. Her daddy was never in her life. Mines had disappeared like when I was really young, many say he died but I don't know because I don't even remember my dad.