ONE

P H A R A O H ~

"Pharaoh." I felt tiny slaps hit my nose and I woke up to see my little sister Angel, with her build a bear I bought for her since Christmas She's three now about to be four , but she is very small but gotta big mouth for her age. She is really pretty and I know when she get older Imma have to keep my pistol on em. "What Stink Face?" I rub the cold out my eyes as I sit up with no shirt on. My chest was hurting from the tattoo I just got about a week ago. My dad ain care, but my momma almost got out her hospital bed to beat my ass.

"I want some food but daddy gone." She says. That low down nigga always gone some where, fuck you have kids for. I ain goin babysit em. "Aight Lil One, Akiil still sleep?" I got out of my warm bed with my feet onto the cold floor. Shivers went through my body as I yawned loud. "Yea, He in His Kib." (Crib) "Go Watch Tv while I take me a shower and get my self dressed." I was walking to my bathroom as she nodded and ran off. I chuckled and texted my homies older sister to come watch the kids while I run some errands. She agreed, and I turned on pandora. My song "On My Mama"

On my mama i ain't worried about a bitch

On my mama dont plot becuase i am not a fucking lick

On my mama i'll fuck terran her friend with this dick

On my mama im good we eating i ain't worried bout shit

On my mama

[verse 1: Cash Kidd]
I woke up rubbing yo bitch on her fat ass

I said bitch go make some money with yo rat ass

She rolled her eyes, left then came right back

Made it rain on me I said damn straight like that

All my bitches got boyfriends thats how i love it

Becuase then they ain't gone try and cuff me right after i fuck them

All they want from me is dick, they dont ask for nothing

I might buy them a peice of gum an a bag of funyuns

But that about it they dont get shit but you can have yo women

Drop her off you eat her in the morning like a egg mcmuffi
Boy i seen you kissing on that bitch holding her hand in public

I texted her phone like "lol" girl yo man a dummy

Bitch i dont give two fucks

I been balling i dont hoop much

Im so cold i got goosebumps new buff white like klu klux

These niggas sweeter fruit punch

Im leaving after these two nuts

This bitch want me to eat her i'll never eat
her like school lunch

I was rapping as I was taking a shower, I got out 10 minutes later and finished my morning hygiene. I walked in my room with a towel around my waist, my door was thankfully closed but I locked it just in case.

I had grabbed my Polo under wear and slipped them on. Then, I found my cocoa butter lotion and was putting that on. A nigga ain finna be ashy today, Oh Hell Nah! Then I went to my walk in closet and pulled out something simple A pair of black nike Joggers and A white Muscle Shirt with the low top Concords. I sprayed on some cologne and left out my room downstairs to see Amani the girl I texted was sitting on the couch playing Barbie with her. "Aye How You Get In My House?" I asked her smirking and texting off my phone. " Angel had let me in don't trip baby." She bit her lip in a seductive way. Amani is sixteen, but she got a thang for me. She let me take her virginity, and we been close ever since. Like Best friend close not like Fuck Buddy, cause ion need those. I just got hoes, they are easier to manage cause they can't say I promised them anything.