TWO

P H A R A O H

I ain know shawty already cuffed, that's prolly why she ain show so much interest in me. Manee, Ion care but Shaun sho'll is starin at cha boi like Can I Have My Face Back Nigga? But I stared back as I had my
Beneficial friend Candie, that's on her birth certificate too. She bad asl she ain ugly it's just she goin go for anybody that call her bae. I fucked her, she had just enough walls to make me cum and go. Don't think I went in raw cause shawty you far from wrong I had a magnum.

Many of these lil niggas runnin round hea with Lifestyles and shit I'm jus laughing like I ain got no sense. I ain seen ya dick and Ion want to but, if you ain pulling no magnum out It ain big. But Candie is basically an undercover hoe, many of the niggas of the school know she a hoe. But can change her appearance to make her look like a she a classy virgin. She had short Black hair, Hazel eyes with little small purple lips. She smoke weed but she wears lipstick, which is right now is a blood red. She has a big ol' ghetto booty with some nice chest. I be thinkin her ass about 19 but she about to turn 16 in January.

"C'mon daddy before school starts I don't think you would want to be late." She winked at me. Ion get to class on time anyways because I'm always handling business. Like today after school we gotta go do a hit on this trap house. Yeahh, I be bussin traps at 14 but just think how imma be when I turn 21. Imma be takin over half the world with my drugs and a wifey at my side. But I ain worried, I dont got shot at before, put at gunpoint, threatened, and shot. But I've killed plenty to show my loyalty to my Fucked Up father. He the only Family besides my siblings I can look up to. The rest of my family in LA. I shook my head and was thinking about how my momma would look at me if she could see what I was doing.

She would beat my ass all up and down Halsted. I shook my head no and she shrugged and went on to the next nigga. Ion trust females they too grimy and sneaky. Not all but most of em are gold diggas and hoes. I want a female who got class and could hold her own if I ever got busted and locked up and they take my stuff away. I would know that she would keep her head up high and my kids safe. But I'm only fourteen what Imma know about that typa things ya know?

The bell rung and Shaun kissed Charlie goodbye and she sprinted off inside the builidng. Shawty ass was jiggling and shit I almost passed the fuck out. Shaun ugly ass was starin like he had a problem. "Nigga do we got a problem? Cause you love to stare at me like I'm gay or some shitt." I had said as I walked passed them into my first period class which was with her. I smiled as I had sat directly next to her.

"Okay class, Now that you are all back. We have a project to do that is involving partners. Now I will give you five minutes to choose your partner." Our teacher Ms.Gonzalez had ordered us before she started writing on the white board. "Psst Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." I tapped her and she snapped her neck to my direction so fast. I busted out laughing, she was only smiling but her eyes were serious like she ain like what I called her. " Call me that again and Imma Castrate You." She threatned and my eyes got wide. "No dont cut off Johnny before you could even experience him Shawty." I covered him up with my hands. "Boa stop being nasty and what do you want?" She was blushing and giggling. "Be my partner for this project. Ion like Writing." I said with my puppy dog eyes as I licked my lips. She was starin at them and then back at my eyes, "Yeah sure." She stuttered. "Aight" I leaned back with my hands behind my head. She looked away back to her friend where I'd seen her before. And it ain because of school tho. I just shrugged and minded my business, but she goin be on my radar best believe that.

School was going by real fast and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. And also cause I was sleep in the rest of the classes after that. The bell rung and I was walking down the hall with my homie Sleez. Don't nobody know his real name because well he ion want em to. I know it but Ion say it unless I'm messin with him and it's prolly just us two rolling up a blunt.